Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

It's a bit late, but anyway I'll place a sell order for eur/usd at 1.3224 stop at 1.3241
(The idea behind is gu has been falling for some time so eu may follow - if not there is stop at 1.3241)

PS Will cancel it if the price goes above the stop before it hits the order

It's a bit late, but anyway I'll place a sell order for eur/usd at 1.3224 stop at 1.3241
(The idea behind is gu has been falling for some time so eu may follow - if not there is stop at 1.3241)

PS Will cancel it if the price goes above the stop before it hits the order

I'm in - I wish I wasn't.

It's a slow torture trade - they are often like that after 17:00

I'm in - I wish I wasn't.

It's a slow torture trade - they are often like that after 17:00

I no longer trade during this time period, after 11:00am New York time. Everything dies a slow death anymore.

Even S&P mini's have been in a 2 point range for past 2 hours.

Peter

I no longer trade during this time period, after 11:00am New York time. Everything dies a slow death anymore.

Even S&P mini's have been in a 2 point range for past 2 hours.

Peter

Longs are liquidating today and some bright spark has decided value is slightly above 91-93

Watching 91.50 hold earlier was a little 'tense' for me.

morning bit late with post but eur/usd looking bullish from 1.3250 stop 1.3238

Update ------ thanks euro for a few more +++£,s , Jules looks like this thread is starting to run out of steam so above is my last post , if it was not for you and wakeybacky ( lol ) only kidding P) this thread would have vanished from view a long time ago, do hope you have enjoyed my banter, I am sure their are many dour faced punters thinking OMG not that clown again well if you are one of them V.

Last edited:
I'll try a bracket trade for gbp/usd - spec. on 9:28 report.
Orders to buy above 7:30 to 9:28 range or sell below the same range. Will cancel oposite order with stop on the other side of the range.

IMO Stop should be less than 20

Morning winners,

The rain has driven me back here for an unknown period of time, currently looking to go long cable after the figures if it does not spike higher first.

I'll try a bracket trade for gbp/usd - spec. on 9:28 report.
Orders to buy above 7:30 to 9:28 range or sell below the same range. Will cancel oposite order with stop on the other side of the range.

IMO Stop should be less than 20

1/2 out at +16 and stop to b/e

morning bit late with post but eur/usd looking bullish from 1.3250 stop 1.3238

Update ------ thanks euro for a few more +++£,s , Jules looks like this thread is starting to run out of steam so above is my last post , if it was not for you and wakeybacky ( lol ) only kidding P) this thread would have vanished from view a long time ago, do hope you have enjoyed my banter, I am sure their are many dour faced punters thinking OMG not that clown again well if you are one of them V.

no,no,no come back,its just been quiet the last week or so,will pick up again.I will make more effort,Ive just been unable to put my calls on and theyve not been good the last 2 weeks. april was a negative month.so need a good May,your banter is much needed

heres chart. simple trade,could be a huge retracement down from here

Attachments

• 2012-05-01_0953.png
    2012-05-01_0953.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 116
no,no,no come back,its just been quiet the last week or so,will pick up again.I will make more effort,Ive just been unable to put my calls on and theyve not been good the last 2 weeks. april was a negative month.so need a good May,your banter is much needed

What you talking about, i only came back because he said he was going.:p

What you talking about, i only came back because he said he was going.:p

on that subject,where have you been,hows the trading going.your persistence will come good. Its amazing how many of us come and go from the site,but we always come back normally full of confidence for our next attempt