Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Thanks Pete and Flash,

I have long since learned not to be phased by a losing trade......I've had several :LOL:

Calling to the thread is a new experience for me, but it was a trade that I had placed regardless of the thread, so I thought I would call it.

I still think it was a sound call based upon my studies. I rarely re-enter a trade if it kicks me out, but I do of course often watch and curse as the trade goes on to make a garillion pips without me.:mad:

Thanks Pete and Flash,

I have long since learned not to be phased by a losing trade......I've had several :LOL:

Calling to the thread is a new experience for me, but it was a trade that I had placed regardless of the thread, so I thought I would call it.

I still think it was a sound call based upon my studies. I rarely re-enter a trade if it kicks me out, but I do of course often watch and curse as the trade goes on to make a garillion pips without me.:mad:

Well, then you're in the right place!

Peter

5m chart
Popped over the swing high. Let's see if I get whipsawed.

Peter

Attachments

• audusd11.gif
    audusd11.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 108
approaching entry for my pending swing order I detailed earlier so no more aud trades for now until it gets hit.

Peter

probably not much going to happen until US data comes out in about 90 minutes. Initial jobless claims. Should move things along.

Peter