Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I missed a short entry. I was looking at 1.0667, waited before I hit the trigger, then it fell without me :rolleyes:

Peter

was waiting for your call :cheesy: thought it would be around 66.5 ( you need flasher as your bot)

Yup, about right.
I hesitated though. getting slow in my old age I guess. Would've been good for a +10 too. What little edge we can get from these fickle markets doesn't allow for too many mistakes.

Peter

I had shorty on ej as in chart, i have to put trades in 3 places,so t2win is last at mo for a couple of weeks.Just hope newbies look at the eur and eur/jpy charts,they were so beautiful and worked out. Good trading wacky

Three updated charts. Simple patterns work best,Did ok out of these,but not as well as I should have,.The t/l pullback probably failed on ej,but the 61.8% fib worked.61.8 much better than 50

Attachments

• 2012-02-21_1155.png
    2012-02-21_1155.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 2012-02-21_1157.png
    2012-02-21_1157.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 2012-02-21_1158.png
    2012-02-21_1158.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 104
flash, where else do you post your trades?

Normally only here,but for next couple of weeks working on other projects that mean I sometimes cant post them quick enough. Im not posting them for view for others, I just have to take them twice and sometimes 3 times before I can post on t2win. I dont want to post them here if they are more than a few pips up or down. Hopefully anyone thats interested in the method can see the charts and know why and where I enter. The ellipse on the charts my intended entry area.I should be able to fire off a couple a day in time

Normally only here,but for next couple of weeks working on other projects that mean I sometimes cant post them quick enough. Im not posting them for view for others, I just have to take them twice and sometimes 3 times before I can post on t2win. I dont want to post them here if they are more than a few pips up or down. Hopefully anyone thats interested in the method can see the charts and know why and where I enter. The ellipse on the charts my intended entry area.I should be able to fire off a couple a day in time

ahhh ok, well, i been briefly following your posts for a while and u really seem to know what your talking about, hope everything goes well for you....

Long 1.3231 on the E/U

Bit of a bad entry since I got to it late, but hey -- it's going up.

Long 1.3228

+8

Couldn't hold longer, though for good reason: with this I'm now 0.2% above BE in my demo account since I started my new log of 50 trades since the end of Jan.

My account immediately went negative and hovered around -5% until I got better and started making good calls about half-way through. Now with the above, my 50th trade, I passed the BE threshold.

I think I'm on the right track. Much thanks to all those who've given me help in the past couple months! Love you guys. :D

Got stopped out on this long. Fibonacci projections at this time point to a low of about 124.54, which is actually beyond the target I set for this pair. Just goes to show, dont let someone else talk you out of your trade based on a great method!!!! I am now short this pair, at 125.74 s/l 126.23 target at 124.60

CV, I think you may have been right on the direction. I did acheive around 20 pips on the short, which I closed a bit ago. I really believe in giving credit where credit is due.

long G/J 126.29 s/l 125.87 target 127.75ish