Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Ha, I almost immediately went -5 once entering.

If 102.33 doesn't hold, I'm cooked.

Long 102.296

I know I'm gonna regret this one. It has the feel of impulse, and revenge. :(

This is how I remember trading the asian session. February has been great. January really really sucked. Virtually no moves at all to trade. Glad it's back (y)

Peter

All good things must come to an end. lol
Be glad you weren't in a losing streak!

Peter

That was actually my third loss in a row, lol. Haven't made a trade since last night.

-----

Anyway, this trade seems to be working out, which means I'm about to lose it all.

Out -2. Streak is at 4 now.

I think the overall trend is changing. I might switch to going short now.

Yep, pretty much. Not sure Asian session moves enough for that, but a couple good trades should get me right back on track.

I think a short would be a better option right now myself. And I am short at 102.22

Out -2. Streak is at 4 now.

I think the overall trend is changing. I might switch to going short now.

Attachments

• e_j.jpg
    e_j.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 89
Ok, I feel better about this trade, but damn. I'm going up against a ton of supply. How far can it go?

Oh, that reminds me.

Pete, I've been meaning to ask. This morning I was watching the E/U and at some point around 9 - 9:30am I was thinking "this PA isn't natural, it should be selling off hard", then I think I noticed someone was holding up the price.

Is it possible some banks purposely hold up the price for some reason? The PA totally gave it away, I think.

Hey Peter,
What is your opinion of Forex.com as a broker?
Kent

I had an account with them around 2006. I liked the ForexTrader platform and the ForexInsider commentary. The platform had all the bells and whistles that I needed and was simple to use. The reason I left was because at that time the spreads were too wide (fixed back then) and I was getting requoted like no tomorrow. I know they have made significant changes and upgrades since then, spreads appear much better and they offer esignal charting I think.

Try out the demo and see if you like it.

Peter