Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hmmm..... I hate that. Personally, I am looking for g/j to go long to somewhere between 127 and 130 before it makes a significant change. Only time will tell for sure. I will be watching for a move up over the next 24hrs or so. My method has had me on the sidelines on g/j and e/j, but is looking like a long breakout is occuring. e/j handed me a loss last night on a short that I took, so i feel your pain.

A couple of charts on each.

Attachments

• e_u.jpg
    e_u.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 88
  • g_u.jpg
    g_u.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 98
I'm about to sign off on the E/J. It seems the big move happened before the bell for once on my watch and I kept chasing the market after that. Spread's widened, too.

I'm about to sign off on the E/J. It seems the big move happened before the bell for once on my watch and I kept chasing the market after that. Spread's widened, too.

my ej spread has been up slightly all day from what I usually see but audusd spread has been much better, at times lower than eurusd.
strange.

Peter

Yeah, it's just tightened up again, probably because of the recent up move I guess.

It seems I was simply premature in my trade placement tonight. I went long at tops rather than wait for price to bottom out for proper low-risk entry. It's now very close to my initial target (103.05).

Patience, Mr. Geld! Patience!

Nice move tonight, but I botched the opportunity.

Pete, good trading there.

Kunta, good luck on the G/J trade

Peace out.

great trading wacky

May have problem posting some trades at mo as it looks like i now need another computer or to change programmes. XP can only take a maximum of 4k of which only 3 is useful.i have two brokers platforms open,esignal,t2win,skype,etc.Slows things right down. ill see if I can speed it up,

great trading wacky

May have problem posting some trades at mo as it looks like i now need another computer or to change programmes. XP can only take a maximum of 4k of which only 3 is useful.i have two brokers platforms open,esignal,t2win,skype,etc.Slows things right down. ill see if I can speed it up,

I also have 2 brokers platforms open, sometimes 3 if I am trading ES, on the desktop. I use a laptop for t2w and any extra charts I might want to keep an eye on. Netdania has some free real time charts and doesn't use much memory capacity.

Peter