Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

buy audusd 1.0657 stop 1.0637 1/2 position
Target 1.0700

Longer term trade. Probably take 1/2 near 1.0680

5m chart

exit 1.0669
Since it was only a half position to start = +6 pips

Good time to exit and call it a day. I do not want to hold over the weekend.

See everyone Monday!!

Peter

Attachments

• audusd05.gif
    audusd05.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 97
Thanks,
The general idea on this trade is a pullback to the 61.8 Fib and then a reversal. The divergence is in place to indicate a possible reversal, as well as a peg of the 61.8 Fib, so will see what happens. Minimum target at 1.5637 which is the Fib projection at 1.382. Will present a good 1:3.9 reward. Sounds good on paper! LOL Will see how it turns out. I am also thinking a possible push to the 76.4 before it reverses around NY open. Well off to bed. Will see what transpires in the morning.

welcome and good luck

hmm,this isnt looking too good, i should have waited and entered closer to the line.Usual monday morning rush of blood.

Looks good for the retrace to the 76.4 FIB.

Thanks,
The general idea on this trade is a pullback to the 61.8 Fib and then a reversal. The divergence is in place to indicate a possible reversal, as well as a peg of the 61.8 Fib, so will see what happens. Minimum target at 1.5637 which is the Fib projection at 1.382. Will present a good 1:3.9 reward. Sounds good on paper! LOL Will see how it turns out. I am also thinking a possible push to the 76.4 before it reverses around NY open. Well off to bed. Will see what transpires in the morning.

Might be able to see that better. Wrong choice of colors on the eliptical. Next possible turn point would be 1.5826, which would put wave c = a. If that does not hold then higher from there.

Attachments

• gbpusd h1.jpg
    gbpusd h1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 98
BTW, as a result of the last move up, I adjusted the sell stop a little to reflect the pa. It is now 1.5784 sl 1.5825