Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

usually when the price action is this rank a big move is coming. beats me which direction though! lol. either way stop at b/e and its friday afternoon so im done if stopped!

If you can't see the direction ,go to specsavers and get the trendy glasses.I been see a trend a mile long , and you can't see an up trend .What price action are you reading from ?Is it Euro/usd chart you looking at?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 123
To be fair I have seen an awful lot of EUR/USD shorting and barely any longs. The tf traded will affect the importance of that, but still, you have to think that there may be a bias there. This pair has been up on nine of the last ten days.

Ill be joining the shorts on euro on Sunday night. Its important when being critical of anyone selling the euro and saying that we are going against the trend to see that trends are relative to time frame and interpretation. If i short at this level now it looks like on a 5,60,min chart that im going against the trend. Now look at the two posted charts using a 60 min trendline and a daily chart going back to 2007. The 60 min shows we are at the top of a channel and the daily shows we have had a break and pull back to the line. Both are bearish and the daily can easily be read as a small pullback in a longer term trend.Generally with most markets you can adjust the timescale and make a case either way.

Attachments

• 2012-01-27_2158.png
    2012-01-27_2158.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 2012-01-27_2211.png
    2012-01-27_2211.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 155
If you can't see the direction ,go to specsavers and get the trendy glasses.I been see a trend a mile long , and you can't see an up trend .What price action are you reading from ?Is it Euro/usd chart you looking at?

This one. I see no trend here. Maybe my specsavers aren't working?

Attachments

• eurusd27.gif
    eurusd27.gif
    18.9 KB · Views: 127
I see I've upset someone else and they've marked the thread down again. Probably ws,he and his aliases account for all the 1 star ratings I think,plus maybe a few mentors here and there. I could understand a couple of average scores but 6 have voted 1 star.Maybe i should have a couple of dozen trolls:)

lets face it, most people on ig arnt "savy" investors. except myself of course ahem

Attachments

• ig.jpg
    ig.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 108
I see I've upset someone else and they've marked the thread down again. Probably ws,he and his aliases account for all the 1 star ratings I think,plus maybe a few mentors here and there. I could understand a couple of average scores but 6 have voted 1 star.Maybe i should have a couple of dozen trolls:)

You have a habit of doing that :p
rightly, of course!

Peter