Best Thread Live Cable Trading

PipSqueek said:
there are many things to go long of right now (us $!!!!), i dun think cable is one of them. unless you mean a quick scalp.

Thanks for you help

Weekly head & shoulders neck line around 1.7200, wait and see if we get a reaction around this figure.

Breadman

Once that 80 high triangle broke to the downside, it was likely to go 80 pips….

And it did……

The dollar roolz ok……?!

(for now anyway...... ;) )

Attachments

• 16-11-05.gif
    16-11-05.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 191
did any one get that 100points +. Wow. Came out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too early.. tried some re-entry but it is not the same. cable is Weeek broken both support so we will have to see. 100 points more up or down?

I was planning to go long for a scalp early on but.....mmm
I think I might take a chance of a long no as I think cable will retrace
Long @1.7196
Stop [email protected]
Aim atleast 30 pips

Livermore said:
I wish I had a Bloomberg or Reuters terminal so I could get the news before the price moves... :eek:

Well, so far 60 pips - and I could also :cheesy: like to get the first 30 pips...

....wonder if we'll see the trendline target at 7030ish in the next day or so?

Attachments

• Cable daily 161105.GIF
    Cable daily 161105.GIF
    31.3 KB · Views: 152
1.7200 did not hold for long, due a bounce soon next couple of hours. If it can't get back above 1.7200, target 1.7000 next couple of days or next week.

Breadman

hmm anyone notice lack of upside to the dollar yen whilst gbp and euro under pressure? interesting to see if that has a look at 119.00

fxmarkets said:
hmm anyone notice lack of upside to the dollar yen whilst gbp and euro under pressure? interesting to see if that has a look at 119.00

Yen I would say 119.15 next 30 min to hour