Best Thread Live Cable Trading

TheBramble said:
No.

Best I could find (and I have no dealings with them nor plan to) is:-

http://www.afxi.com/

3 pips majors (inc. Cable obviously) ands 2 pips on EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

Take care.

3 pips Cable spread sounds good. Maybe too good, if it is always a 3 pips spread. Chech this broker out.

Cable 3 pips steady on Deal4free, also 3 pips on Oanda but this widens at news time and w/e. €$ 3 pips on D4F, 1.5 on Oanda but again varies at news time.

Well OK, I know pips is pips, but...

You want a good trading platform.

You want a broker that will give you a fill at the price you hit.

You want a broker that will (under normal circumstances) hit your stops and limits.

And lastly, a broker that's going to DEFINITELY be around next week for you to get your funds from.

A pip or two per trade over your trading lifetime will add up to a lot - for sure.

But that's only a very small part of the story.

Generally - you get what you pay for. Don't be too cute.

Uphios said:
Cable 3 pips steady on Deal4free, also 3 pips on Oanda but this widens at news time and w/e. €$ 3 pips on D4F, 1.5 on Oanda but again varies at news time.

OK, Cable 3 pips steady on Deal4Free - sounds good. All brokers should have that - also at news time.

I was about to post still waiting for the 66 target but thats just been taken care of

so Im now long with a 30 pip stop

That's interesting DC.

Not taken any position yet. Waiting to see what happens at 7351.

Looking for normal range and BO plays around the 7351 and 7417 levels.

dc2000 said:
I was about to post still waiting for the 66 target but thats just been taken care of

so Im now long with a 30 pip stop

Interesting DC....Im tempted to fade you

BTW..Morning All!! Is anyone following the "7th Signal" thread?? Ive never seen so many deluded people in once place at one time!!

zuke said:
BTW..Morning All!! Is anyone following the "7th Signal" thread?? Ive never seen so many deluded people in once place at one time!!
You mean the TradeVector entourage?

It's always easy to assume that newish posters with very few posts who suddenly 'erupt' on a specific thread are stooges. It's also easy to assume that posters with few posts that joined a way back are planted in the Autumn ready for (to?) Spring. But that ain't necessarily so.

I'm at the stage where I'm still visiting the thread, but making good use of the speed-scroll wheel... :LOL:

I'm not sure they're any more or less deluded than any of us.

It's just the higher purpose that concerns me. :cool:

Now, back to that Cable bounce...

Last edited:
TheBramble said:
You mean the TradeVector entourage?

I'm not sure they're any more or less deluded than any of us.

It's just the higher purpose that concerns me. :cool:

Perhaps deluded is the wrong phrase...they are all almost zombie like in their following (or should that be swallowing) of everything that 7th Signal posts. It's like David Koresh and Waco all over again :cheesy:

Last edited:
thankyou Zuke, finally someone else seeing sense..

have a look at the posts on Dailyfx...he also seems to have brought some of those acolytes with him here

he apparently was looking for people to purchase his wonderful algorithms....

its only a matter of time on here

zuke said:
Perhaps deluded is the wrong phrase...they are all almost zombie like in their sollowing (or should that be swallowing) of everything that 7th Signal posts. It's like David Koresh and Waco all over again :cheesy:
Apologies Zuke. I edited my previous post while you were replying. It's easier to understand if you make some assumptions, but they are just assumptions.

As a practising Branch Davidian myself, I always keep a loaded weapon close to hand. (Just kidding).

[And don't get me started on Waco...]

Hey, some of go way back without posting, it simply reflects that there was nobody on the boards worth communicating with!!

also, reading between the lines, it looks like 7th has actually emailed all his acolytes telling them to post on here as well. note all the references to "so you got the email too" etc..adding weight to his sales campaign perhaps?

i can sense impending disaster on the horizon...

i do keep an open mind on such matters, but frankly, this is taking the biscuit...

it also raises the spectre of multiple nicks once more.. TV/7th has openly admitted using multiple nicks...yet no ban for him?

but lets not get into site politics for the moment.