Best Thread Live Cable Trading

There was a moment of destruction when he started chasing the cursor, pressed a wonderful combination of keys that removed all of my indicators. He must have been reading your posts :) .

PS I took a small long on the EUR@ 1.1905 and am still in, but this thread is for Cable...

JonnyT

Jonny i did hold on to that long trade. I feel the trade have had a good run. There is a 40% chance of a pull back here. so I am going flat for 122 pips. I will see how it acts between 1,7600 and 1,7650. to confirm the long trade. Next target could be as high as 1,7780 to 1,7820

Nice trade on the YM target 10360.I wont say where i am long from, but its not to late to get in here 10322

Um maybe I am getting off track now. with my trades and the YM trade, Lets get back to forex.and traders posting they Live trades so I can fade them :cheesy: But, you guys have stopped placing trades.Have I had somthing to do with this. :rolleyes:

:cool:

by the way.You had a chance to the opposite of my last 2 forex trades. But sorry I would have lost,ho dear :D

Met the target in the morning then up we went.

1:1 complete.... good place for an overnight short?

S 10380 15 pt stop 30 pt target

Edit: Stopped out. 395.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 153
Badtrader,

You made a very nice long call:

Nice trade on the YM target 10360.I wont say where i am long from, but its not to late to get in here 10322

but then seemed to reverse at 10333, a fair distance from your initial target of 360:

YM update, now flat and reveres to go short @10333

Just wondering if I've got that right and that you are now short from average of 10348?

Not having a go, just curious why you changed your mind, if you did.

Edit: Sorry to post on a cable thread, I'll leave it in peace from now on...

Hello Frugi

Sorry late with reply.Full on trading on the YM getting out of trouble :eek: . Yes, Looking back should have hold, but I had a reversal signal. so I went with it. but it went against me, :( I doubled up, sold more, Remember I can do this, because I dont place my full load on, I scale in to a trade.anyway,once I double up, I dont give it much room, around 5 to 10 ticks. In the end the trade did not work out. Over time this tells me, there is strength in the market. so the correct way to trade was trade to the long side. I made a nice long at 10385 for 28 ticks. I come out break-even down on the YM, but had some nice forex trades go my way. :D

JonnyT said:
Long Cable 1.7657

JonnyT

no disrepect jt... but why long here?

against:-
1) near previous swing high in daily (trend still down)
2) near resistance in the dreaded smaller time frames. (given up with smalls)
3) momentum dying in dreaded smaller time frames.

for:-
none that i can see :eek:

seems your to early for the medium term and to late for short term.. :confused:

Gl with it anyway