Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Cableguy said:
Also got my L4 @ 7588, L5 @ 7525.

I take it you are a Cam level disciple?? Im trying some new strats using them..mixed results so far.

zuke said:
I take it you are a Cam level disciple?? Im trying some new strats using them..mixed results so far.

I like to see more confirmation rather then just using cam, I don't like to ignore them and would generally feel lost without them. I'm still trying to build just one working strategy...

zuke said:
Second and final trade of the day..LONG 606 stop 576 Target 656

Herm, now let me fade you... Short 1.7592, s/l: 7619, target 7525, 0.2 lots.

edit: Typo stop loss 7627

re: camarilla.

the camarillaequation website is quite spartan with regards to strategy. ( just the H3-L3 thing )

is the SureFireThing course worth it ? Its only $99 ( about £60 or less )
do they show more comrpehensive ideas on it ?

worth a pop ?

EDIT: what the hell, I will buy it ! :rolleyes:
EDIT2: I wont be buying it.

Last edited:
trendie said:
re: camarilla.

the camarillaequation website is quite spartan with regards to strategy. ( just the H3-L3 thing )

is the SureFireThing course worth it ? Its only $99 ( about £60 or less )
do they show more comrpehensive ideas on it ?

worth a pop ?

EDIT: what the hell, I will buy it ! :rolleyes:

I've never done the course or use SureFireThing, for that price wouldn't they be telling you stuff you already know? Did you have a scatter around T2W I'm sure SureFireThing was mentioned and slated...

Cableguy said:
Herm, now let me fade you... Short 1.7592, s/l: 7619, target 7525, 0.2 lots.

edit: Typo stop loss 7627

I guess I win that one..1-1 for the day :LOL:

Cableguy said:
I've never done the course or use SureFireThing, for that price wouldn't they be telling you stuff you already know? Did you have a scatter around T2W I'm sure SureFireThing was mentioned and slated...

thanks for that, CG, you saved me $99. I guess I owe you $99.

please collect your prize by fading my next trade.

zuke said:
Second and final trade of the day..LONG 606 stop 576 Target 656
Closed 3/4 of this trade at 626 for +20 ahead of eco news.

EDIT..closed out remainder of trade @622 for +16. My filter EMA is close to crossing on the hourly so there could be a very big move down.

I hope this Probability map will be useful:

Attachments

• pattern2.gif
    pattern2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 170
I have a 608 long which I left overnight..only to see the b£gger drop like a stone through the Asian session..thankfully its rallied now, but Grrr!! I hate when that happens

Wrong thread I know, but YEN holding up well considering trading Tokyo Stock Exchange suspended trading !

Kaffee said:
Wrong thread I know, but YEN holding up well considering trading Tokyo Stock Exchange suspended trading !

yes, I read that on bbc.co.uk. Nikkei trading suspended early first time in Japan trading history, due to collossal (sp) selling.
does this bode bad news for us/world economics in near future ?