K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

The euro marked an increase against the US dollar on Wednesday session. The pair recovered from the previous session and again neared the resistance at 1.1389. If the upward trend continues, the pair will test the key level. The seesion started at 1.1241 and closed 53 pips higher. Bulls dominated and and intraday high was pinned at 1.1337.

EUR/USD has been steadily rising in the past twenty-four hours despite the impending UK referendum. That said, I think I will wait and see what the results are before I open any new positions.

Yesterday EURUSD rallied with a narrow range and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, which suggests being slightly on the bullish side of neutral.

The pair managed to close above the 10 and 50-day moving averages that should now act as dynamic supports and continues trading well above the 200-day moving average that is acting also as a dynamic support.

The UK is voting today in its historic referendum on whether to remain a member of the EU, an issue that could decide the future direction of the country for years to come so expect extreme volatility and choppiness.

The key levels to watch are: The previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the recent swing high at 1.1382 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1298 (support), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

For second day in a row the euro recorded an increase against the US dollar on Thursday and EUR/USD broke the resistance at 1.1389. If bulls keep pace, a test of 1.1443 is very possible. The session on Thursday started at 1.1294, closed with 91 pips higher and the intraday hight was marked at 1.1420.

EUR/USD rebounded considerably after the drop caused by the UK referendum results and now it's back to testing the resistance at 1.1150. That said, if the UK does begin the process of leaving the EU we will likely see a protracted move to the downside.

Yesterday EURUSD rose with a wide range before the Brexit referendum and closed near the high of the day, in addition managed to close above the previous day range, which suggests a strong bullish momentum.

The pair continued to close above the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should act as dynamic supports.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1555, the previous swing high at 1.1415 (resistance), the 50-day moving average at 1.1298 (support), a daily support at 1.1237 and the previous swing low at 1.1130 (support).

Another bombshell, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has said: ''I intend to take all possible steps and explore all options to give effect to how people in Scotland voted.'' another words second referendum might be happening, I believe the words she was using is ''highly likely'', further decline is expected, parity seems very possible now.

The EUR/USD went down some 500 pips in today's session after we had the Brexit confirmed. The pair went to a low of 1.0911 from 1.1428. High volatility is bound to continue next week.

Eurusd

for now, the 1.1000 level is acting as a support on the EURUSD. The 1.1100 level could be resistance, the 1.0900 level could be support.

On Friday session the single currency tumbled amid volatile trading, after Brexit vote surprised the market participants. The euro depreciated by 2.6% to 1.1086, an intraday high was marked at 1.1427 and the daily low at 1.0911. Friday's bottom turned out to be the lowest point since early March. The pair remains below the moving averages, while RSI is in favor of the bears.

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD crash dived with a mega range and closed in the middle of the daily range, however managed to close below the previous Thursday’s low, which suggests bearish momentum.

The pair closed below the 10, 50-day that should now act as dynamic resistances but managed to close above the 200-day moving average that should act as dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1237, a daily support at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1078 (support), and Fridays low at 1.0912 (support).

I decided to open a short position earlier today and my target is at 1.0980, although the pair could continue all the way down to 1.0900.

EUR/USD is trading around 1.1020 currently due to lack of fresh news. No interest at this point is causing the pair to consolidate at these levels and until something exciting happen we might see it further consolidate.

On Monday session EUR/USD remained without significant change amid the suffered losses from Friday. The single currency added only 11 pips to a closing price of 1.1023 after consolidation within the extreme values 1.1083 and 1.0970. The is moving under the moving average, while the index of relative strength remains in favor of the bears.

Yesterday EURUSD went back and forward with a narrow range but without any clear direction and closed in the middle of the daily range, in addition managed to close within Friday’s range, which suggests being clearly neutral, neither side is showing control.

The pair is trading below the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should now act as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1237, a daily support at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1080 (resistance) and Fridays low at 1.0912 (support).

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.
c04dfdf8d48e.png

I too think that the pair has finally begun its corrective movement to the upside. First target is at 1.1130, which is (MA)89 on the one-hour time-frame.

Eur/Usd recovered its losses from Monday and testing 1.11 level. The pair expected consolidation movement after the sharp drop, but it's too early to call it bottom.

A calm day for the EUR/USD so far with price slightly above yesterday's level. The pair is now trading at 1.1092. Have in mind that we have important news scheduled for later today which might leave an impact on the EUR/USD.