K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

The EUR/USD is trading slightly lower from yesterday's close. So far the pair reached a low at 1.1265 and is currently around 1.1271. Main short-term trend remains bullish with current price at support and short-term bull target 1.14.

Today market seems eurusd move down trend, but if look on hourly timeframe, still possible today movement still on the range hourly, maybe will better waiting price to sell at high hourly to manage the risk with put stop loss around 25 pips target 30 bpips

The euro is still influenced by Mario Draghi’s speech and is facing weekly loss. For breaking the strong resistance at 1.14 is needed more powerful impulse.

EUR/USD is currently testing the support at 1.1240 and it will likely break below it and reach 1.1200 soon. Next week we'll probably see it move below 1.1200.

After three consecutive sessions of losses the euro bounced back and today is trading higher with 29% at 1.1259.

EUR/USD reached 1.1280 after it bounced off the support at 1.1215, if it breaks above it we will likely see it reach 1.1300 - 1.1350 again. That said, I don't think the current move to the downside is over yet.

Last edited:
On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD fell with a narrow range and close near the low of the day, in addition closed below the previous day low, suggesting a strong bearish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10-day moving average that is acting as a dynamic resistance but is above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1459, the 10-day moving average at 1.1281 (resistance), the previous swing high at 1.1342 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237, the 50-day moving average at 1.1201 (Support) and a previous swing low at 1.1144 (support).

German Ifo surveys today frustrated the markets, but nonetheless the Euro stayed elevated.
Immediate support downwards is seen at 1.1237 /38% Fibonacci retracement level/ with staying exposed for breaking 1.1215 /24% Fibonacci etracement level/.

EUR/USD reached 1.1280 after it bounced off the support at 1.1215, if it breaks above it we will likely see it reach 1.1300 - 1.1350 again. That said, I don't think the current move to the downside is over yet.

I agree with you, the pair may advance further up to above 1.1300 zone, but downside seems limited.

Yesterday EURUSD rose with a narrow range and closed near the high of the day, however closed within previous day range, thus creating an inside day, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10-day moving average that is acting as a dynamic resistance but is above the 50 and the 200-day moving averages.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1459, the 10-day moving average at 1.1280 (resistance), the previous swing high at 1.1342 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1237, the 50-day moving average at 1.1219 (Support) and a previous swing low at 1.1144 (support).

EUR/USD had a slight bullish momentum yesterday, marking a daily high at 1.1277. The outlook is neutral, possibly with minor bullish impulse. The nearest support is seen at 1.1215 and if it might be broken, may set bears on pressure to test 1.1150.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).
1b3875e74e96.png

The pair broke three-day losing streak on Monday, bringing the euro rose by 50 pips to a closing price of 1.1266. The session took place in the final values 1.1277 and 1.1216. Index relative strength recover positions but remains in negative territory, while the chart continues to develop under low moving averages, supporting the bearish in the short term.

EUR/USD is up today reaching a high of 1.1319. Main trend in the short-term remains bullish with first resistance seen at 1.1338 and second resistance 1.1367. On the other hand, a decline would take the pair down to 1.1250 as first support zone.

EUR/USD reached 1.1340 as I thought it would yesterday, but it failed to break above it and bounced off that level. I think range will likely continue today and we will probably have to wait for the FOMC statement tomorrow for any further developments.

On Wednesday session the euro managed to add nearly 30 pips against the US dollar to a closing price of 1.1295. Levels at 1.1339 (100-day moving average) tightened the further growth of the pair, while the lowest point was marked at 1.1256. Index relative strength is climbing and suggests positive attitudes. A break of yesterday's high would give a good chance for further increase.

EUR/USD is trading slightly to unchanged in today's session. Current market price is 1.1312 with a high of 1.1333. First resistance on the short-term is seen at 1.1320. If bears manage to keep price under that level then we might see a drop to 1.12 which is seen as major short-term bear target.

The euro continued to add value against the dollar for a second consecutive session on Tuesday, rising nearly 30 pips to a closing price of 1.1295. Levels of 100-period average at 1.1339 limited additional growth of the pair, while the lowest point was reached at 1.1256. The relative strength index climbed in positive territory, contributing to positive attitudes. A break of yesterday's high will allow continuing growth.