K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Yesterday the EURUSD initially rose but found enough selling pressure to turn around and closed near the low of the day, in addition managed to close below the previous day low, suggesting a strong bearish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1021 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0993 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0984 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0900 and a daily support at 1.0819.

The pair remains in the negative territory, it's testing the immediate support level around mid 1.0800 level.

The EUR/USD is trading lower in today's trading session due to technical and fundamentals combined. Technically speaking, price is trading below the 200SMA for a fifth consecutive day. Also, price is now outside the long-term bullish channel, which makes it vulnerable to bear attack.

First level of support 1.08, first level of resistance 1.0970.

EUR/USD drop is halted around 1.0850, In my opinion the area between 1.0850 until 1.0820 is a rebound area the pair might trade sideways around this area for sometimes before taking a decision.

The EUR/USD support level at 1.0850 is tested and breaking below it will open the door to the pair to test the 1.0830.

The pair did reach 1.0830 and bounced off of it, but I think the move to the downside isn't over and sooner or later it will reach 1.0800 again at the very least.

The pair did reach 1.0830 and bounced off of it, but I think the move to the downside isn't over and sooner or later it will reach 1.0800 again at the very least.

I agree with you on that specially if the US Nonfarm Payrolls came as expected. The EUR/USD will break through the 1.0800.

The EURUSD drops below the 1.0900 level, it may continue lower towards the 1.0800 level, but a pullback to the 1.1000 level is also possible.

The single currency recorded humble decline for a third consecutive session on Tuesday. The pair lost only 6 pips at a closing price of 1.0866. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If the downward trend continues, we may expect a breakthrough of the support at 1.0810.

The EUR/USD is trading in the long-term downward channel, which makes it vulnerable to bear attacks. First level of support 1.08, first level of resistance 1.0960. Only a break and a close above the 200SMA would invalidate the depreciation of the Euro.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn around and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The pair is trading below the 10, 50 and the 200-day moving averages that are acting as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1020 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0984 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0965 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0900 and a daily support at 1.0819.

EUR/USD is still testing the support at 1.0830. I don't think there will be a breakout before the NFP later this week.

EUR/USd starting trading in a tight range around the support level, I dont think there will be much movement until the NFP on friday.

Neutral action for the 2nd day and the EUR/USD moving in the side way, Is it the silent before the storm? I will wait the NFP as well.

Dollar continued its rally against Euro today, found immediate support level around 1.0820/30 zone, break below that would open the door to 1.0800.

Last edited:
The bear rally in the EUR/USD seems to have dried up as we can see less volume in the last few days. This could mean a change in trend. If price manages to climb above 1.1050 and close above we have a strong confirmation that a bull trend is forming.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough buying pressure to turn north again and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, suggesting a weak bullish momentum.

The key levels to watch are: A daily resistance at 1.1097, the 200-day moving average at 1.1019 (resistance), 50-day moving average at 1.0987 (resistance), the 10-day moving average at 1.0942 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.0900 and a daily support at 1.0819.

The single currency marked a neutral session after choppy trade on Wednesday. The session started at 1.0865 and closed with only 2 pips higher. The graphics continue to develop under moving averages, while the index of relative strength remained on neutral territory. If the downward trend of the last few sessions continue, we can expect a breakthrough of levels at 1.0810.

The pair formed a spinning top and a doji candlestick on the daily time frame above the support at 1.0820 and bounced off that level. I think it's climbing towards 1.1000 again, but nothing is certain before the fundamentals tomorrow.