K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

On yesterday session the EURUSD went back and forward without any clear direction although closed in the red, in the middle of the daily range, in addition managed to close within the previous day range, suggesting that the pair should continue with the consolidation.

The pair continues to close shy below the 10-day moving average but is still above the 50-day moving average.

The key levels to watch are: 200-day moving average at 1.1047 (resistance), previous swing high at 1.0984 (resistance), 10-day moving average at 1.0892 (support), the 50-day moving average at 1.0838 (support) and the last swing low at 1.0805 (Support).

It seems Eur/Usd is testing 1.0900 level again, break higher could send the pair straight to 1.100 zone.

Range is getting tighter and tighter, but the more I look at the weekly time-frame and the hanged man and doji candlesticks formed there under the resistance at 1.1000, the more convinced I become that when range ends there will be a significant move to the downside.

EUR/USD did not make significant movement yesterday. The bias remains neutral in nearest term, probably with slight bearish signals for testing the 1.0800 support. Immediate resistance is at 1.0969.

EUR/USD rebounds to the week's open price. the range is still tight but there might be a chance over the resistance levels 1.0940.

I see no chance for a useful trade in EUR/USD for the 2nd day this week, any one can tel me when we will see good move? Hope the US homes sale will move things if it came as expected.

The euro recorded a modest increase against the US Dollar on Tuesday. The session started at 1.0890 ended just 16 pips higher. Daily extreme values were reached respectively at 1.0859 and 1.0938. If the euro continues to move upward, we can expect an attempt to test the first resistance at 1.0975.

On yesterday session the EURUSD went back and forward without any clear direction but closed in the green, in the middle of the daily range, in addition managed to close within the previous day range, suggesting that the pair should continue with the consolidation.

The pair closed above the 10 and the 50-day moving averages that are acting as a dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: 200-day moving average at 1.1047 (resistance), previous swing high at 1.0984 (resistance), 10-day moving average at 1.0898 (support), the 50-day moving average at 1.0844 (support) and the last swing low at 1.0805 (Support).

EUR/USD is testing 1.0900 again, but I don't see it falling past 1.0860 before the ECB press-conference tomorrow.

For more than a week there is no chance on the EUR/USD, The trading range is tight and the pair is trading sideways.

The EUR/USD tested 1.0984 resistance level today but unsuccessfully could not pass over it and fell under the 1.0900 level and the pair keep on moving in the same range.

EUR/USD rose on Tuesday, staying near month peak against the backdrop of ever more likely that the Federal Reserve may slow the second rise in interest rates after the International Monetary Fund lowered its global economic growth forecasts for the year.

The pair is bouncing around 1.0900 level and is still directionless, let's see what will happen with the ECB press-conference tomorrow.

On Wednesday session the single currency recorded a modest decline against the US dollar. After a volatile session the euro lost 18 pips. The pair failed to break the range in which was traded recently. A significant challenge for the pair downwards appear at levels 1.0854 and a possible breakthrough will enable the continuous decrease.

On yesterday session the EURUSD initially tried to rise but found enough resistance at the previous swing high at 1.0984 to reverse and close in the red, near the low of the day, in addition managed to close within the previous day range, suggesting that the pair should continue with the consolidation.

The pair closed above the 10 and the 50-day moving averages that are acting as a dynamic support.

The key levels to watch are: 200-day moving average at 1.1046 (resistance), previous swing high at 1.0984 (resistance), 10-day moving average at 1.0891 (support), the 50-day moving average at 1.0848 (support) and the last swing low at 1.0805 (Support).

Barclays forex strategists revealed that they prefer to sell EUR/USD in it's attempts to growth, which will probably be limited by resistance in the $ 1.1060.

EUR/USD fell to 1.0780 and bounced off that support again. We can likely expect a new move to the upside towards 1.0900.

1.0800 seems to be an important swing point. It broke through previously but there wasn't much momentum in the rebound and it stalled at 982 failing to make a new high. I'm short biased on this pair.

The dollar remained almost unchanged against the other major currencies on Wednesday, even after disappointing US economic data and concerns over declining oil prices continued to support the yen and Swiss franc. EUR/USD ended slightly lower at 1.0889.