K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels.
eurusdA.jpg

200 pip in one hour, What a drop in the EUR/USD! Testing the 1.0900 support level at the moment.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially rallied but found yet again enough resistance at the 200-day moving average to reverse and closed in the red near the low of the day with a wide range.

Yesterday the US Federal Reserve (Fed) policy makers left the rates unchanged at 0.25% although announced that the economy is still expanding and they will consider tightening policy at their next meeting in December.

The key levels to watch are 1.1097 (Resistance), the 200-day moving average at 1.1079 (resistance), 1.0900 (support) and 1.0819 (Support).

The single currency recorded a sharp decline at the end of the session on Wednesday. Trading started at 1.1045 and finished 119 pips lower after the Fed signaled an increase in key interest rates in December. If the downward trend continues, the euro will move to the first support at 1.0854.

EUR/USD is testing the resistance at 1.0975. If it manages to break above that level it will likely reach 1.1015.

Eurusd

Good pullback on the EURUSD from the 1.0900 level, the pair may reach the 1.1000 level, but it may find some resistance there.

1.1000 level is still holding so far, but further recovery attempt the level expected.

The single currency registered an increase on Thursday. The graphics continued to develop under the moving average, while the index of relative strength remained in neutral territory. Trading started at 1.0926 and ended 60 pips higher. For the moment, the view remains positive, as the next target appeared levels at 1.1080.

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found yet again enough support at 1.0900 daily support to reverse and closed in the green near the high of the day with a narrow range, creating an inside day.

The key levels to watch are 1.1097 (Resistance), the 200-day moving average at 1.1082 (resistance), 1.0900 (support) and 1.0819 (Support).

EUR/USD failed to break the week's high 1.1070 and rebounded again to 1.1000 if price closed under support level I am going short next week.

I see that the 1.1000 level will be the limit for the EUR/USD after the last fell, Strong sell in the market.

Looks like the pair is heading back and closing the gap, level 1.1000 is still the key level to watch, break below could open further downside towards 1.0800.

On Friday session the EURUSD initially rallied with a wide range but found enough resistance to give most of its gains back to the market although managed to close in the green near the open of the day.

The key levels to watch are 1.1097 (Resistance), the 200-day moving average at 1.1086 (resistance) and 1.0900 (support).

The euro recorded an insignificant increase against the dollar on Friday. The session was dynamic, and the pair gave indications for the continuation of the bullish trend from the previous day. After reaching a peak for the day at 1.1070, however, the single currency lost ground. The session ended at 1.1002, while the euro gained only 17 pips. If the upward direction continue, the currencies will make a test of resistance at 1.1095.