It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghhhh cant sleep, as addicted to my charts.

Well my morning report said it all at 05.37am...

This should have been a 500 pip day and i made a small 50 on my short term book... Oh well as mentioned earlier you cant win them all.

Trust a few of you made some cheeky pips this am.

Longer term book looking good though, so cant complain.

D

Agreed, should have taken the S1 S2 breakdowns but didn't. Maybe it jus wasn't the right day to trade today!!

Crude it seems is just sometimes too predictable. When S1 broke i just knew it would then head for S2 which it has! Ohhh should have taken the trade instead of watching it!! Would have made weekly pip quota first thing on a Monday morning...

Dave

Well that should have been 300 pips in the bank on CRUDE...Was short at 102.40...Nevermind.Mustn't beat myself up. Rule 34...

We must get this live chat going. Who's keen?

D

Could have made2 weeks worth of pips today with the crude, EUR and Cable trades. Didn't take one of them! Nevermind, still here ready to take a trade when it presents itself

I am, but not sure i'll be able to stay on a lot. Only able to talk when i'm at home, can't in the office.

Well that should have been 300 pips in the bank on CRUDE...Was short at 102.40...Nevermind.Mustn't beat myself up. Rule 34...

D

hey dan, why not just use skype for the live chat / posting? been the easiest way i've found. :)

H D
I would be up for that...but can't really contribute till abouth this sort of time...I am at my screen by 6am but don't like to trade then as I know I can't monitor the trade till after dropping the kids off...does that make me a house husband!!
J

D

I know you have skype Dan and I know Brutus has it. I have used it myself and have found the google chat I mentioned earlier to be far better. Both for clarity and ease of use.

You need a gmail account (free), download a very tiny applet and away you go.
And once you start using gmail, msn will go straight in the bin.

You decide Dan.

Just say what you want to use. I'm sure everyone will follow your lead.

Well working on this chat facility as we speak...Should be ready in the next day or so..

More eyes out there, so could spot more setups..Could be fun in our little trading bubble...

D

Well working on this chat facility as we speak...Should be ready in the next day or so..

More eyes out there, so could spot more setups..Could be fun in our little trading bubble...

D

Dan

Ive got skype has I used to have The boiler room. Pimp sent a message sayin he setting up a new room. Let us know when its ready to go...

Dave

How tight are your M5 (entries) EURUSD & cable stop losses dan - typically?

Cheers.

Last edited:
the eur/usd seems to be bouncing off the 20dma in the 1H chart but above the 5min 20ma in the 5min chart...would you go short if it crosses back below this 5min 20ma esp if the 63 falls back below the -150?

Jev

Correct me if Im wrong but the 60min 20ma is miles up north at 1.4474...

The markets have gone rather quiet now waiting for an annoucement out of the US. I would stay clear until then and then we could see some movement.

Dave

Dead easy...now on skype...even managed to find a mic that came with my 8 year old Dell...and it works!!:clap:

I'm on and ...let me know when ready to go...get me on jeev121

I am getting "Problem with recording device" when I call. (myrtleturtle11)
I dint have microphone (dont want one), and just want audio thru speakers, and to be able to text my messages.
is this possible? (prefer paltalk)

Status
Not open for further replies.