InTheMoneyStocks Market Analysis

AbbVie Inc $ABBV Tests Its 200-Day Moving Average, Watch Out If It Breaks

AbbVie Inc (NYSE:ABBV) is a leading biotechnology stock that peaked in January at $125.86 a share. Since that pivot top in the stock price the shares have tumbled. Today, ABBV stock is trading around the $93.00 level. Traders should note that ABBV shares tested the important 200-day moving average yesterday and the stock is holding above it so far. Should the stock break below this key support level it will signal a further decline in the near term. The next key support level for ABBV stock is going to be around the $82.00 level. This is where the stock broke out in September 2017. Often, prior break-out levels will be solid support when retested.

ABBV%203.28.18.png

Nicholas Santiago
InTheMoneyStocks

Tesla $TSLA Continues To Collapse But There Is A Monster Buy Level Approaching

Shares of Tesla Inc (TSLA) continue to collapse lower as more analysts join the negative party and a debt rating downgrade cloud the picture. However, just like always, ignore the bullsh*t and focus on the stock charts. There is a reason why investors following me are making the most money ever, they ignore the nonsense and just look for the key chart levels.

As Tesla continues to collapse, start looking to accumulating between $250 and $240. There is BIG support in this range. I am hopeful it will hit this major technical support in the next day or two. Once it does, I will look to initiate a swing trade buy with an upside target of $280. Markets and stocks ebb and flow with positive and negative news. Smart traders and investors know that when the news becomes too bearish and major chart technical levels hit, the stock is about to bounce higher. Same thing on the uber bullish side. When a stock is in the stratosphere, and the media is hyping it every day, the top is nearly in. This was seen recently on stocks like Amazon and Netflix. The bottom line is, trade the charts and make money in any market.

TSLA03.28.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

If You Need An $XRAY Here Is The Trade

Dentsply Sirona Inc (XRAY:NASDAQ) is a leading manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies. Earlier today, the stock made a new 52 week low on the charts. Currently, the stock is trading around the $49.90 area. XRAY shares began tumbling in early January when the stock traded as high as $65.45 a share. Traders must now watch the $45.50 area for major chart support. This level is where the stock broke out of a one year base in October 2014. Often, when a stock breaks out of a long basing pattern that area will be major support when retested. I will look to be a buyer around this price level when it is reached.

XRAY%203.29.18.png

Nicholas Santiago
InTheMoneyStocks

Tyson Foods $TSN Dumps After China Raises Pork Duty, Watch This Trade Level

As the trade war talks heat up there are many U.S stocks coming under selling pressure today. Tyson Foods Inc (NYSE:TSN) is a leading pork producer that is falling lower by $3.56 to $69.59 a share. This decline in TSN stock comes as China announced an increase in import duties on pork, apples and other products. Traders must now watch the $66.00 area as the next major support level for TSN stock. This level is where the stock broke out in September 2017. Often, prior breakout levels will serve as major support when retested. Some other food stocks that are also coming under selling pressure include Hormel Foods Corp (NYSE:HRL) and Pilgrims Pride Corp (NYSE:pPC).

TSN%204.2.18.png

Nicholas Santiago
InTheMoneyStocks

S&P 500 Target Revealed!

The S&P 500 continues to collapse after Trump ripped Amazon.com (AMZN) again in a tweet. A President who tweeted pumps every time the stock market hit a new all-time high is now causing an epic collapse in technology stocks and the market. Ultimately, as a trader the volatility is fantastic. Members are making more money than every before and will continue to do so through 2018 based on multiple risk factors that will remain through the mid-terms in November. The next leg lower in the S&P has started and will continue to a near-term target of $248-$247 on the $SPY (tracking ETF for the S&P). This is where I will start to buy heavily.

SPY04.02.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

If Microsoft (MSFT) Breaks This, Here Is The Nasty Target

Shares of Microsoft Corp (MSFT) continue to collapse as the whole tech sector sheds big money. Now trading at $88, Microsoft is down from $95 in just a few trading days. The technical chart on Microsoft is retesting a major support trend line at $88.00. Should it break below, look for a major collapse to a downside target of $79.25. This would be a completion of a major drop and a fill of a gap going back to October 26th, 2017. I do expect a break of the trend line and a fall to $79.25 within a week or two.

MSFT04.02.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

Netflix $NFLX Big Selling Wave Approaching, See The Target Here

Shares of Netflix (NFLX) continue to stay weak as investors flee high beta, high P/E technology names. With other content providers trading at P/E ratios of 15, Netflix at north of 100 makes little sense. In addition, in the coming quarter growth is set to slow which will put added pressure on the stock. The chart signals downside action to $227.75 in the second quarter of 2018. Once gap fill is achieved at $227.75, look for a strong swing trade bounce.

NFLX04.03.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

Trade It: Micro Technology $MU Heads To Target

Shares of Micron Technology (MU) continue to under-perform the stock market following sub-par earnings. While average investors clamored to buy north of $60, I continued to warn it was going to fall sharply lower. I was called insane and other names I will not mention here, but ultimately Micron fell from over $60 to under $50. As it breaks $50 I start to get intrigued by a major pivot point at $46.85. Based on multiple technical chart indicators, this is the major buy for a swing trade bounce. I intend to buy shares here for a snap back bounce to $54. This is a fantastic level with a high reward for limited risk. Put it on your watch list.

MU04.05.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks1

The Kroger $KR Chart Pattern Spells Trouble

Kroger Co (NYSE:KR) is a leading owner and operator of supermarkets and convenience stores. The stock peaked out on January 31, 2018 at $31.45 a share. Since that pivot top in the stock, the shares have dropped sharply lower. Today, KR stock is trading lower by 0.04 to $23.72 a share. Traders should now note that the stock has been forming a bearish base since March 8, 2018. This pattern will usually signal further downside is coming for the stock in the near term. The next major support level for KR stock will be around the $21.00 area. This important area should be watched closely for a potential bottom in the stock price.

KR%204.9.18.png

Alert: Sprint $S Attempting To Breakout

Shares of Sprint (S) have been under a ton of pressure since early 2017, once word leaked out that the T-Mobile deal was unlikely to happen. The stock fell from nearly $10 to its current $5 range. However, even with the tough market conditions, Sprint is showing signs of life. Just in the last week, Sprint jumped from its 52 week low of $4.81 to $5.22. This $5.22 level represents the daily 50 moving average and a major trend line resistance point (as seen on the chart below). Show it break above this level, a major breakout is likely to start. There is significant upside on Sprint if this happens, with an upside target of $6.75.

S04.09.2018.PNG

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks