Im off.

I'd rather he cut his own wrists or take a bottle of pills on a lonely night. Whichever has higher chance of success. Better if he does it on cam.

Disturbing lol. What a nutter.

Anyone else think arabian masturbates to this stuff?

Last edited:
This threads rolling man. This surely will put people off crying into their
cornflakes about leaving. What a leaving lagacy. Bit like sh1tting your pants
in the office and having to do the walk of shame all the way home.

He could return to save himself but that would be like walking to the bog
and hand scooping the sh1t out and doing a patch up job but having to
spend the rest of the day with a sour smell and everyone knowing what
you did. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And that, sir, is a splendid little vignette, which puts me in mind of the very best of Derek & Clive

And that, sir, is a splendid little vignette, which puts me in mind of the very best of Derek & Clive

Or maybe its a classic example of mob mentality...why not ingratiate yourself with the crowd and kick a guy when he's down....easy to be brave / smart / funny in the group.....FFs all he did was post that he was leaving, and throw a couple of digs at his detractors....

I've been on me 'olidays.

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0117.jpg

Did I miss much?

Or maybe its a classic example of mob mentality...why not ingratiate yourself with the crowd and kick a guy when he's down....easy to be brave / smart / funny in the group.....FFs all he did was post that he was leaving, and throw a couple of digs at his detractors....

Get a life. Each and everyone is responsible for their actions.
Why put a post up about leaving he could have just left T2W
alone like most of us do on a regular basis without causing a
fuss. The irony is that nobody gives a sh1t.........
If the best trader on the forum left more come n go.

All right, dude, I'll reiterate/clarify. This was a post about a robust style of humour, in a single post, which literally made me laugh out loud, for its pure, uncensored crudeness, which reminded me of the Derek & Clive tapes (more accurately, Peter Cook, because Dudley Moore would never go as far as his bolder friend). As far as my comment goes, the remainder of this thread had about as much relevance as strawberry ice cream.

Maybe you were genuinely attempting to be public spirited or in some way constructive, but you could not have been more wrong about me. Anyway, it's too boring to elaborate.

All right, dude, I'll reiterate/clarify. This was a post about a robust style of humour, in a single post, which literally made me laugh out loud, for its pure, uncensored crudeness, which reminded me of the Derek & Clive tapes (more accurately, Peter Cook, because Dudley Moore would never go as far as his bolder friend). As far as my comment goes, the remainder of this thread had about as much relevance as strawberry ice cream.

Maybe you were genuinely attempting to be public spirited or in some way constructive, but you could not have been more wrong about me. Anyway, it's too boring to elaborate.

The post wasn't directed at you specifically, more the long list of other responses....maybe I was getting taking it all a bit too seriously anyway....

im done with this place, you all (apart from a very select few) destroy this place. talking complete and utter bull**** trading away on your spread bet accounts with your free 500quid and pin bars.

none of you will ever become the traders you want to be as your all ignorant as ****. and yes i am closed minded more than anyone but the difference is i can actually trade and make money unlike the people im trying to argue with. total waste of time!

i would seriously advise any new member not to bother with this site, you will NEVER make anything of yourself as a trader in this toxic environment, its like cancer to the clever.

letting people like ODT run around spouting off more bull**** than anyone i have ever seen, so much bull**** intact it doesn't even connect up with his last post.

i used to laugh at DepthTrade claiming he was the only "real" trader on this site. think i might have had a point..

my last account with timsk as pushed me over the edge, such ****ing drivel coming out his mouth. no doubt people will back his argument as he can write better than i can, but maybe if we both pulled our cocks out (trading accounts) you would see who knows what.

yet another real trader heads for the door, leaving behind the blind leading the blind.

enjoy your spread bet accounts.

peace.

p.s i have attached a screen shot of my photo shopped (lawl) account picking up 32,000 last week in gold. just to show you i am no fraud like ODT and everyone else on this forum. waterfield and arabiannights will be along to confirm that i am infact andrew as on the statement.

toodle pip

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

After all that...