I'm doing forex again....

we are not afraid to take losses, to talk about our losses, to REBOUND from are losses.
WE ARE TRADER(y)

Last edited:
Approximately how much money do you lose each month?
I say approximately because I know you dont keep records of your trades.
You can do the usual gamblers trick of halving the real number and I will double it myself. ;)

Approximately how much money do you lose each month?
I say approximately because I know you dont keep records of your trades.
You can do the usual gamblers trick of halving the real number and I will double it myself. ;)

you got spanked and done for the day?

taking your ball and went home/mad

you got spanked and done for the day?

taking your ball and went home/mad

I have rules, and when its clear I have missread direction I stop trading. Its what real money traders have to do to stay solvent. You will learn that one day.

i am not buying here

Why not you bought all the way down here.

But strangely never SOLD anything :eek:

You must be carrying a sackload of LONG everything, your margin call is going to be bigger than the US GDP.

Good job its only fantasy trading, you can open a brand new demo account tomorrow. :LOL:

this smells like -300 DOW, put fear of god in everyone, esp the mindless BTFD lobotomy:cry:

At 3:54 today you correctly guessed how the day would unfold, and you still bet against yourself and the market. What can you learn from this?
@foroom lluzers he still needs more of your help!

At 3:54 today you correctly guessed how the day would unfold, and you still bet against yourself and the market. What can you learn from this?

I have a system to follow , not both longs and shorts , then u f up trying to guess direction , so longs is best on indices , with puts.

I learn you don't get mind traps if you only go long.

that your a pussy? that should stay on his own thread can't be it, already knew it. hmmm, let me think :D

I have a system to follow , not both longs and shorts , then u f up trying to guess direction , so longs is best on indices , with puts.

I learn you don't get mind traps if you only go long.

hmmm, ya i'll keep this in mind

you follow a sys :cheesy:

add l YM

dowboys looking to cash out, but they ain't going do it all at once