I'm doing forex again....

What I find amusing is that it's always the OTHER TRADER that's gambling. Never "ME" ;)

EVERY TRADE is a GAMBLE. A gamble on your edge, that's never a certainty.

Anything under absolute certainty IS gambling.

All that's left is defining the risk :idea:

Last edited:
Here I am another saturday looking over my charts & sh^t. for those of you that don't think i actually put in...

18hrs/day, 24/7, 365. :rolleyes:

the time.

thats kind of time takes to make it though, no complaints just saying

i'll be ready sunday open, will you?

Here I am another saturday looking over my charts & sh^t. for those of you that don't think i actually put in...

18hrs/day, 24/7, 365. :rolleyes:

the time.

thats kind of time takes to make it though, no complaints just saying

i'll be ready sunday open, will you?

mental preparation for trading

Loads of videos on youtube and google search

BS. how many times does he say perhaps? he cherry picks a few elite athletes that lost a race or two
(PERHAPS just a bad trade?)

then extrapolates to the literally 1000's of the less physically competent competitors. assumes its their mental incapacity rather than physical.

i would bet out of the 1000's of underachievers a few might emerge as having stronger minds, but alas failed nonetheless physically which is most important quality (you know, THE EDGE ;) )

BS. how many times does he say perhaps? he cherry picks a few elite athletes that lost a race or two
(PERHAPS just a bad trade?)

then extrapolates to the literally 1000's of the less physically competent competitors. assumes its their mental incapacity rather than physical.

i would bet out of the 1000's of underachievers a few might emerge as having stronger minds, but alas failed nonetheless physically which is most important quality (you know, THE EDGE ;) )

The edge of the gambler is zero

What edge do you have ?

Markets calls first shot , price moves first .

love to respond but must get into d.e.e.p p.s.y.c.h.o.l.o.g.i.c.a.l m.i.n.d.s.e.t

i can go into a trance for hours ;)

this is FIRST time you asked anything here, rather than told

daytrading is trading while you are awake.

they say thats gambling.

swingtrading is holding a trade when asleep

that's trading. ;)

you tell ME which is less risky ;)

daytrading is trading while you are awake.

they say thats gambling.

swingtrading is holding a trade when asleep

that's trading. ;)

you tell ME which is less risky ;)

Swing trading gives you the edge i.e time for your trade to materialize , day trading finishes with 24 hours , day traders are losers who miss moves of next few days.

The edge of the gambler is zero

Not true.
Card counting in blackjack improves your probability of winning to greater than the risk reward of the bet.
Position in the deal has an advantage when playing texas hold 'em, and there are 'value bets' abound.

You are clearly not an expert in game theory and clearly not an expert in psychology. So basically your just another clueless punter with an opinion.

Not true.
Card counting in blackjack improves your probability of winning to greater than the risk reward of the bet.
Position in the deal has an advantage when playing texas hold 'em, and there are 'value bets' abound.

You are clearly not an expert in game theory and clearly not an expert in psychology. So basically your just another clueless punter with an opinion.

who am I to argue?More psychology involved in black Jack I guess IYHO?

Attachments

• free your mind.jpg
    free your mind.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
who am I to argue?More psychology involved in black Jack I guess IYHO?

Where is the psychology in BJ? You can't psyche out the dealer with a steely stare :)

Poker does involve a big psychological component however, when implementing strategy, but not 80% psych/20% quantification. I'd still give the edge to the EDGE :cheesy:

That's also inculdes trading.