I can't believe it!

shadowninja

Legendary member
I feel insulted and disappointed all in one go.

I've been banned for 2 weeks from a certain forex web forum because I put a link to T2W's FREE trading plan template.

Why insulted and disappointed? Because I was hoping to help people by explaining the usefulness of a trading plan and because 90% of my posts have been to reply to questions. I've given quite a lot of time to help people in my own way and have gained nothing from signing up so I would have expected a quiet word not a straight ban.

Not impressed.

Oh, I'm insulted, disappointed and unimpressed.

Last edited:
Am not saying. I don't wish to cause trouble. Got better things to do with my time.

I feel insulted and disappointed all in one go.

I've been banned for 2 weeks from a certain forex web forum because I put a link to T2W's FREE trading plan template.

Why insulted and disappointed? Because I was hoping to help people by explaining the usefulness of a trading plan and because 90% of my posts have been to reply to questions. I've given quite a lot of time to help people in my own way and have gained nothing from signing up so I would have expected a quiet word not a straight ban.

Not impressed.

Oh, I'm insulted, disappointed and unimpressed.

the pain of posting it on the wwwwrong thread ;)

Am not saying. I don't wish to cause trouble. Got better things to do with my time.

Get it off your chest you sex machine...

Or is it because you are also afraid of been banned from T2W???? :cheesy:

Anybody think we should put this to a vote? :idea:

Shadow:

1. Everyone should feel happy about the moderators here: even I, adolphomod, wouldn't ban for a single link. Hell, it took a lot to get a 2 day ban from me.

2. You should say which forum. To just say "forex" is to unjustly besmirch the reputations of them all. Cough up!

Lets start a board war they always end well. And the good publicity should bring in some new blood.
Last one to post a hundred disguised links there to meatspin.com is a big girly cissy.

Shadow ,I think you should commit to a choice...... ok now you know what they are like you need to use an abuse them, and pledge alliance to the mighty T2W. Or...... you must be beaten for being with them in the first place, for they are scum......... or put it to T2W members to see if they want you to remain....... lol, and thats one of those situations whereby you could have access to neither but,,, rival communities and all that....... :)

whats it to be ?