How I trade forex and make a profit.

Have you guys been burnt so many times and ripped of by so many people that you can no longer see reality? What a shame. Think about it. Take me for example. I spent years learning how to trade stocks, options, and now forex. Its a lonely and frustrating thing to do. But for me its a passion. I love make money with money. Few people I know personally have any clue at all how to invest much less trade. So I start a blog to be able to talk with more people about what I do. but I find too much information is lost on a blog because no one want to keep scrolling through the small talk to get to whats important much like how you all have ruined this thread and others. So I decided to make a website to store all my trading information for all to see for FREE. Then since I have been posting on the Bob Volman thread for awhile since that it the primary method I use. One of the guys pointed out that my trading is slightly different than BOB's. Which it is,I have molded his style to fit me. I thought it might be better to start my own thread as not to confuse people wanting to learn only his method. So I did and those of you blinded by for hate for those that stole you money have totally ruined it. All you see is conspiracy, and some one must be trying to cheat you. What a shame as I really enjoy trading and love talking about it and have become quite good to boot. My point is quite blaming me and trying to trash me because you got scammed by some con. And don't listen or try to learn form someone that really make money trading. Just keep taking the losing trades of yours and know I'll be on the other side of your trade putting your cash in my pocket. And the pocket if others that do want to learn. I'll get more of your money this way than I ever could trying to sell you something and you 'll be happy giving it to traders like me. My trading is style is not the best but it makes money and that's the name if the game.

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck - then it's obviously an altruistic beginner trader with a 90% hit rate and a 1:8.36 risk reward that has set up a website with a name that implies trading is "easy street", got banners and logos designed all just so that he can give away information for free.

It is what it is - some budding entrepreneur doing a bit of amateur gorilla marketing on T2W.

We've seen this a hundred times on T2W - and nothing wrong with it per se - but we also know how the story ends.

http://wallstreet2easystreet.blogspot.com/

"I have been trading for 11 years and it is a real passion for me I love trading and letting my money and ideas make money for me. It beats a JOB (Just Over Broke) bar none. "

Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I am not at the level as you and other traders are yet so I always like to hear from those with more knowledge. I have not made it to the one year mark trading my plan

I can tell you trading beats go to work 6 days a week fixing broken robots. Although I am not at the level of full time trader.

Doesn't your blog sort of imply you are an experienced full time trader Allen?

I don't think so. And I have stated in other threads here that I am not a full time trader yet. I am not out to deceive anyone and if you got that impression I apologies for the misunderstanding. I trade stocks and option as well and have do so for 11 years Last year I made 43% on my wealth building side. I cannot talk about the job I do detail, however I make over 6 figures and I have the best benefits short if a government job that's why I am not a full time trader.

This is my last post defending myself. If you all cannot understand by now I am just an average guy that likes to trade, makes money trading, and likes to talk to others about trading than you never will and it not worth wasting my time as 99% for this thread has nothing to so with trading.

Ask me about trading and I can talk till my fingers hurt. And like it or not I am out trading the 95% Every number I post and every trade I make are real. If you cant accept that, that's your problem. deal with it.

I journal all my trading online for all to see. Does any one else here? my guess NO
I make videos with me in them for all to see. (not hiding behind a Keyboard ) Does any one else here? my guess NO
When I make a bad trade and lose me ass I talk about it here too. Does any one else here? my guess doubt it.

So ether talk about trading of expect no response from now on. Good trading to all. Allen

I journal all my trading online for all to see. Does any one else here? my guess NO
I make videos with me in them for all to see. (not hiding behind a Keyboard ) Does any one else here? my guess NO
When I make a bad trade and lose me ass I talk about it here too. Does any one else here? my guess doubt it.

So ether talk about trading of expect no response from now on. Good trading to all. Allen

Are these videos streaming live or uploaded at a later date ?
Anyway you are wrong many members do post live trades here , and do follow up whether its a profit or a loss , not a big deal , you are invited to join - DJ as well - :

Forex

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/discretionary-trading/139984-live-trading-general-chat-lounge.html

Indices

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.html

Now been trading since 1992. There is more BS in forex than any other market. TraderAllens results are certainly questionable. And if they are true , he has total respect from me. I would suggest that Traderallen simply sets up a copy trade from Ninja to Myfxbook and run all his trades through that. This can be set up so its aways private and can not be viewed by X wives , Irs , etc. Use myfxbook demo platform, which copy's your Ninja Platforms trades, or just post your Ninja Platform trades. Most trades I have posted on Bob Volmans method have been supported by live results. Why bother, I have nothing to sell. I am here to make money , and thats it. Period.

I am sick of these forum websites where people takeover the thread with egotistical BS and completely distract other traders from the real content and true reality of what it takes to be successful in trading.

I regard myself as a petty good trader. I do earn a living from trading and trading profitably is my primary source of income.

Put up or Shut up. Its that simple.

Last edited:
What tar doesn't realise is that "live calls" such as saying "Buy FTSE" and then "closed +10" is pretty much meaningless. Please let me explain why:
1. Firstly they are easy to cheat: in a fast moving market where price is moving up and down 10-20 pips in seconds, I could easily say I bought at 10 and sold at 20. Do that a few times a day and I could post a fictitious 100 pip profit; also there are time delays in posting to forums (sometimes minutes before a post is posted) etc.
2. Trading is not just about entry and exit: it is also about risk mgmt, money mgmt, psychology, discipline etc. Most "live calls" I've seen on here evidence none of those areas.
3. Even if the "live call" is true, it may be betting 1c per pip. We all know that putting size on a trade affects emotions. These "live calls" evidence none of this. (If tar made 100 pips at 1c per pip he netted $1, if TA made 2 pips at $20 per pip he made $40. tar looks a genius yet TA makes 40 times more money... you get the point).
4. Arbitrary "live calls" do not show consecutive trade history. Such isolated calls are meaningless...

ffsear's post to tar earlier in this thread, is a great example of some of the above:

Can you imagine tar trading 5-10 full-size contracts in a live account, with a 400 pt SL and 10 pt profit target? LOL

I could go on, but you get the point. However, don't believe me - go ask the professional financial community (hedge funds/institutions/prop firms etc). They will ask to see live trade history. They are not interested in so-called "calls" made on a forum.

PS To answer tar's challenge:
1. Months ago I informed tar how live trades were meaningless - he was unable to refute. I explained how they could be cheated easily with a scalping methodology (and I am primarily a scalper). His response was that I should not trade my method. lol.
2. Furthermore I've already previously made some live calls on fxmo's thread - and also evidenced them with screenshots.

Ok I've bored you all enough...

FFsear was talking about a hypothetical example i gave in one of my posts , he wasn't talking about one of my trades :whistling

NO , win rate alone doesn't mean much .

You can make money with a win rate of 30% and you could lose big time with a win rate of 90% . There are other factors to look at like your R:R , max DD is important as well .
For example lets say you have a TP of 10 pips and a SL of 400 pips , and your win rate is 95% . At first glance hey his win rate is 95% what a great trader - zulutrade providers ... etc - but in reality its an ugly performance if we factor other details in .
Thats why i gave a live example from Zulutrade's most famous Signal providers , it was a disaster , traders lost a sh@@ load of money following such strategy it was ugly , saw it live happening infront of my eyes and it was predictable by anyone knows anything about trading .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/185820-how-i-trade-forex-make-profit-7.html#post2327744

Last edited:
Depends where people are coming from:

1. "I am a super trader" = account evidence required

2. "I can make good calls" = live call evidence required

3. "I have a good method" = detail of method required

.............I just take issue with people setting themselves up as self-proclaimed experts and being rude to others, when they offer zero evidence themselves that they have any trading ability whatsoever. Hope that helps clarify...........

DJ

What I was getting at is that I can be expert about a method and/or be good at making directional calls without necessarily having the ability to trade that method or those calls successfully. After all, as you've pointed out, there's more to trading than just having a decent method etc.

Thank you - v well put.

tar, what we're saying (in the nicest possible way) is "put up, or shut up" ;-)

Ok, then here's a "live" example from your live-call thread...

Stop-loss 390 pts. Your profit 0. :LOL:

Except it's not. Because you've already told me my trading method is not acceptable to you. Back in Feb, i made the following challenge to you:

I think it's very clear to everyone that you've chosen the latter.

If you were willing to actually answer any of the points put to you I'd continue our lively discussions. But you don't. You just evade real questions and evidence nothing.

I can see no evidence at all that you have done one real trade. I suspect you're just a troll with a severe personality disorder. I am completely wasting my time responding to you, so I'm cutting this losing trade ;) We're done here - I won't be responding to you again.

You are welcome you are welcome you are welcome in the scalping thread with any type of live call you want , with or w/o a stop , it is called the scalping thread and its not my thread anyway and dozens of members post there , so the invitation is open and it is still open , no comments or judgments at all just join with live calls nothing more nothing less , i enter here then i exit here, and i didn't really say your strategy is not acceptable to me .

Re my stops :

As a discretionary trader i use dynamic stops and profit targets , i use a hard SL ( it depends anything from 20 to few hundred points ) , but i close most of my trades manually and most of the time i move them to BE , the hard SL is for emergencies , putting a hard sl sometimes 400 points or even more is not wrong it depends on my profit target , many times positions go +100 and i don't close to see them revert back to BE , and sometimes i close at +20 or -20 , i look at average win vs average loss .
Most of the time i close my losses way less than 100 points away , and many times i try to press my winnings to make average win bigger than average loss . This week i closed 3 Dax trades - in the thread - at -17 , -15 , -20 .
So i don't really let the trades go against me that much and just sit and hope for ever .
A SL is not really your total risk , unless it is a GSL , your risk trading FX and futures is open and it is much bigger than your SL . Your R:R is not really determined by your SL distance .

Invitation link , join me there :

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.html

PS. Never said i am an expert :cool:

Last edited:
Depends where people are coming from:

1. "I am a super trader" = account evidence required

2. "I can make good calls" = live call evidence required

3. "I have a good method" = detail of method required

The above is all that is required from all you awesome traders.

You are welcome you are welcome you are welcome in the scalping thread with any type of live call you want , with or w/o a stop , it is called the scalping thread and its not my thread anyway and dozens of members post there , so the invitation is open and it is still open , no comments or judgments at all just join with live calls nothing more nothing less , i enter here then i exit here, and i didn't really say your strategy is not acceptable to me .

Re my stops :

As a discretionary trader i use dynamic stops and profit targets , i use a hard SL ( it depends anything from 20 to few hundred points ) , but i close most of my trades manually and most of the time i move them to BE , the hard SL is for emergencies , putting a hard sl sometimes 400 points or even more is not wrong it depends on my profit target , many times positions go +100 and i don't close to see them revert back to BE , and sometimes i close at +20 or -20 , i look at average win vs average loss .
Most of the time i close my losses way less than 100 points away , and many times i try to press my winnings to make average win bigger than average loss . This week i closed 3 Dax trades - in the thread - at -17 , -15 , -20 .
So i don't really let the trades go against me that much and just sit and hope for ever .
A SL is not really your total risk , unless it is a GSL , your risk trading FX and futures is open and it is much bigger than your SL . Your R:R is not really determined by your SL distance .

Invitation link , join me there :

PS. Never said i am an expert :cool:

Yes ........ But I am an expert retail intraday trader - and I could improve you method / strategy so much - and forget any stop over 3- 7 pips - it shows you cannot read the market pip by pip

Another 5 years or say 3 months listening to me - and you will then be good (y)

Regards

F

(this is fun - playing at being an hater - I suggest you all try it ROFL )

Last edited:
The above is all that is required from all you awesome traders.

Thats fine if you want to sell something or impress - but I get enough jip and hate with out showing one of my live statements - and so have no intention - of EVER showing one of mine

Saying that i might - take exception if I had over a $10k day or a 1 scalp / NPGT trade that makes me over $5k - then i would not mind sharing

Meanwhile - any experienced intraday retail Fx trader - who understand reading PA at the coalface will know I am good - whether I have $1 a pip on or $200 a pip - whats it matter - you just don't do the number of trades I have done and be full time for nearly 7 years and be on a demo or micro lots :LOL::LOL:

Plus the fact i shared my experience - when I could not hack it over 22/25 lots per pip approx 4 /5 yrs using my own money - the set back cost me nearly 6 months to regain my mojo and to get back over 10 lots - it was that bad a psych experience

Also personally i could not care a toss what others think of my trading and have no desire to see anybodies live account - yes show it if you must - but I know when traders are the real deal or not - and i can tell for certain Dow Jones is one - but so far I have only been impressed by a few FX retail traders here - the rest seem to be fortune tellers and guessers - who hope and prey rather than use skill and high probabilities

Meanwhile good trading to all

Have a good trading week

I will :)

Regards

F