Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for gg

feb6th.gif

Hhmm... Lines snapped to Netdania chart

Attachments

• Significant.png
    Significant.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 751
Above 13.1 $ possible test of 13.5 $ can occur while a drop below 12.7 $ triggers tgt as 12 $ . for today buy on dip with safe stoploss 11.8 $

mar5.gif

Major resistance are 917-928-936(above it bullish) while support is at 904-893-887 . sell on rise with safe stoploss 934. or buy on dip around 890 with safe stoploss below 884 $

A close above 931$ is bullish

mar5-1.gif

Above 13.1 $ possible test of 13.5 $ can occur while a drop below 12.7 $ triggers tgt as 12 $ . for today buy on dip with safe stoploss 11.8 $

mar5.gif

Major resistance are 917-928-936(above it bullish) while support is at 904-893-887 . sell on rise with safe stoploss 934. or buy on dip around 890 with safe stoploss below 884 $

A close above 931$ is bullish

mar5-1.gif

Hi Suji,

Im waiting for a pull back to buy into, possibly around the 915 area if it holds, to hold until we get to 1200+ what do you guys think?

Hi Suji,

Im waiting for a pull back to buy into, possibly around the 915 area if it holds, to hold until we get to 1200+ what do you guys think?

let me be frank , no body can guarantee u a 915 as bottom before 1200 !! ryt? but its just a matter of taking chance. after all u have 50 % chance of winning as far as options are concerned... up or down..!

my preffered strategy FOR U ..!! is , if u intend to buy a 100 oz contract at 915... make 860 as stoploss n start buying 33 oz on small dips say from 925 itself ..till 890 . so tht u get multiple bullets awaiting for the big move UP (if thyts wat gonna happen) . thus wat happens is , u r diversifying ur downdrift risk of 1 big buy at 915 n waiting till 860 as stoploss into pieces of buys so tht ur avg gets to somewhere 900 $ ..!!

hope u got my point :)

oh,well i am not saying 1200 shall come or so. its just tht i have given u stoploss n good strategy for entry. mind it , 750 has a gap , 991 has a gap..!!

what you make of this?

silver goes up from here, imho. the most recent decline was an apparition created by wholesale liquidation. this violated the lower trend line but silver's snapping back up.

i would like to see a couple of momentum indicators in your chart to clarify the opportunity.

i've been trading SLW up and down using a 20 day 30 min chart with a half dozen momentum indicators. so far, so good. i have a core holding in SLW. i posted here when i bought it at 2.65 several months ago.

on friday i shorted the April 7.50 puts for the 1.30 premium after riding a short position down from 6.88 to 6.64.

Not sure if things look positive to me.

Both the DOW and FTSE are being talked down. Gold price action seems weak at this juncture.

silver goes up from here, imho. the most recent decline was an apparition created by wholesale liquidation. this violated the lower trend line but silver's snapping back up.

i would like to see a couple of momentum indicators in your chart to clarify the opportunity.

i've been trading SLW up and down using a 20 day 30 min chart with a half dozen momentum indicators. so far, so good. i have a core holding in SLW. i posted here when i bought it at 2.65 several months ago.

on friday i shorted the April 7.50 puts for the 1.30 premium after riding a short position down from 6.88 to 6.64.

i just added to my SLW 7.50 put short at 1.60. for those of you interested, SLW is a nice liquid name and has an unusually attractive business plan if Silver remains stable here or rises. it's also quite volatile and i have had good fortune correlating the chart to price movements. you may too.

Here is your downtrend

Attachments

• Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    135 KB · Views: 625
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    121 KB · Views: 628