Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gold is still positive.resistances are at 887 and 892. We are holding our buy from 860 with trail stoploss set at 876. A break of that level halts this bull run. Call was given to premium gold clients.

today gold has major supposrts seen at 868-863-858 while resitances are at 883-892-904 . buy on dips is the strategy with any of the supports made as stoploss.

new year, new opportunities......

i shorted last at 886 as stern resistance around 890 region........just woke up and yippee im in profit!!

Thanks a lot for your calls my friend.......

good luck for this year?

what do you make of this Sujith?

Do you think I should go for this due to experienced learned?

basically it cost £3k for the course and If i make a consistent profit for them i get to keep job and 50% of returns?

TCA Remote Trader Programme

new year, new opportunities......

i shorted last at 886 as stern resistance around 890 region........just woke up and yippee im in profit!!

Thanks a lot for your calls my friend.......

good luck for this year?

u r welcome mate. yes 887 resistance played very well..!!! now it broke below 876 n bull run chances are post ponded. looks like its gonna be a sell on rise. . good luck to ur trade...n new year too :D

what do you make of this Sujith?

Do you think I should go for this due to experienced learned?

basically it cost £3k for the course and If i make a consistent profit for them i get to keep job and 50% of returns?

TCA Remote Trader Programme

if its not risky for ur hard earned money.... then ofcourse u may join.
i hope as an intelligent investor u would have tracked there past performance... reputation..worthyness and had a wording with there other clients.

choice is urs. dont jump into it on excitment..talk abt it to few people n then join :)

gold!!

its looking weak now. 883-887 are the major resistances and 856 is the lone strong support. all longs pls be careful n take 866 as safe stoploss for now

gold0102yh8.png

any calls on the DAx and FTSE Sujith............I'm surprised you dodnt go short on both, i have been shorting both since morning!!

Sujith my friend would you recommend using a 10 min chart for entry signal into GOLD...??

what is the best time frame you have found for an entry signal for GOLD or should I say any other indices?