Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh following Nasder comment came here to sell, easy money!

gold is same. moves are same.if one guy called it earlier n other called it late,doesnt mean tht later one "selled" formers call .

did anyone gave a buy call at 736 yesterday with 762 as tgt?
did anyone gave sell call at 763 $ with tgt 738 $ ?

check yesterdays calls. up n down were called here only. so who followed whom??...crack the code mate :D . u seem to be new here so would like to make ourself clear tht every call made her are pure n original. :)

Nice one Sujith..

I am in AUSUSD at .6230, looking for .6141 level...
What are your thoughts after that?

Also, any thoughts on the USDCAD?
Stu

buy gold at 739-740 $ stoploss 736 tgt 743-746-750-755
do in small quantity pls

entry good till next 30 minutes. thereafter ignore call if trade not executed

Nice one Sujith..

I am in AUSUSD at .6230, looking for .6141 level...
What are your thoughts after that?

Also, any thoughts on the USDCAD?
Stu

trail stoploss pls. it has melted already alot

USDCAD i dont follow mate. anything with 2 pips spread i will do..like eur/usd n aud/usd . i am a miser . all other currencies have 3 pips spread. so i hate them

buy gold at 739-740 $ stoploss 736 tgt 743-746-750-755
do in small quantity pls

entry good till next 30 minutes. thereafter ignore call if trade not executed

2nd tgt met :D

2mrw onwards i will add "gmt" time for calls posted herre. so tht ppl can check if its too late for them.same will be applied for mails too .

Last edited:
Short-Term Technical Forecast for Gold

CFDtrading.com provides free FX news, Trading resources,and market analysis to the forex trading community.

Gold_2008-11-19.gif

COMEX Gold prices briefly broke above clear trend channel resistance, but the contract quickly reversed and now trades below said resistance level. The false break is similar to the one we saw just a week ago, and gold prices have thus far remained within their recent downtrend channel. Our bias subsequently remains to the downside, and gold currently trades near relevant support levels at the 730.00 mark. A break below would confirm that the shorter-term trend remains to the downside, and we would subsequently target previous spike-lows near 725.

CFDtrading.com provides free FX news, Trading resources,and market analysis to the forex trading community.

performance on 20 november

Buy Crude cmp 53.18$ Sl 53.14$ tgts 53.45$, 53.65$, 53.84$ and above
result::1st tgt was met . profit of 27 ticks

Buy Gold cmp 742.2$ SL 739.70$ Tgts 744.80$, 747.80$ and above
result::2 tgts met profit of 5.6 $

Short Silver below 9.15$ SL 9.26$ Tgts 9.01$, 8.91$
result:: Silver rocking trail at 9.01$ now
low risk trader can book profits cmp 8.82$ profit .33 $

Sell Gold 748.80$ 749.20$ SL 750.80$ tgts 747$, 745.10$ 742.20$ (Small SL and Small tgt call)
result:: Gold Hitted 2nd tgt profit 3.7 $

our paide clients get more calls @ 40 $ via email n 50 $ for sms service
contact at [email protected]

i got it over net

There has been a recent flurry of news articles saying China may begin to diversify into Gold. But the articles conclude that China will move slowly, over years, so as to not disturb the markets. Funny.

It's funny because it's like they don't know basic math.

China wants 4000 tonnes of gold, to help "diversify" their $1.9 trillion in U.S. bonds. It's quite a joke. Please bear with me as I explain.

A tonne of gold is 32,151 ounces. Please search "troy ounces per tonne" at google to confirm, because this one bit of information, and a simple calculator, can help you unlock and decipher the meaning of what you read in the news regarding the gold market, as gold at the national level is usually always quoted in terms of tonnes.

The total ounces China is seeking, is thus: 4000 tonnes x 32,151 ounces/tonne = 128,604,000, or 128.6 million ounces.

That's an interesting number because it is about half of the U.S. official gold reserves of 261 million ounces.

It's also an interesting number because the total annual gold market consumption is said to be about 4000 tonnes, while annual mine production is only about 2500 tonnes.

But let's now multiply by the current gold price, to see how much of China's reserves could be diversified if they obtained that, without disturbing the price.

At $736/oz., times 128.6 million ounces = $94649.6 million, or $94.6 billion.

That's funny, because $94.6 billion is not very much of $1.9 trillion, which is $1900 billion.

What's the percentage? Simple: $94.6 / $1900 x 100 = 5%.

See, if China diversified 5% of their reserves, they would dominate the world gold market, buying an equal amount bought by the rest of the world in a year, and that could crash the dollar by 50%, while gold prices could double!

And actually, such a diversification of $94 billion would be no diversification at all, since China has added $600 billion to their dollar holdings within the last 6-7 months, up from $1.3 trillion.

To truly diversify, they would need to sell more dollars than they are accumulating, so they really need to buy about $600 billion worth of gold, or more, in a year.

How much would a true diversification be at current prices? $600 billion / $94 billion = 6.38 times as much gold as the world buys in a year.

Please think on that, and buy silver, instead. Because as we have seen, as gold moves, silver moves higher faster, and runs out sooner, because it is more scarce.

Here is a quote

"Even though the U.S. dollar is no longer backed by gold, any holder of dollars could wise up at any time and start buying silver or gold. China, for example, could spend their $1.3 (now $1.9) trillion U.S. dollars in bonds and buy gold anywhere in the world, such as Switzerland, Dubai, Tokyo. China could even send agents to buy gold at any of the 4,000 or more coin shops in the U.S. The dollar could drop 50% or more overnight, and there's not a single thing the U.S. government, you or I could do about it."

Last edited: