Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone explain to me why everyone is bearish on gold with a bank failing last night and the bailout being blocked??

Gold is nearing its upper limit at 892. Sujit do you see gold testing that limit a few times before going hiring or gold failing to breakthrough?

Thats my thinking am long 870 with a target of 900 but all this go short making me what to cut out at 890

Gold is nearing its upper limit at 892. Sujit do you see gold testing that limit a few times before going hiring or gold failing to breakthrough?

waiting.... i said thr is a bull trap possible. am waiting to see if gold makes a new high or...we can sell with stop above this high

Silver testing new support level. Reduce hedge to 20% as may still be more upside. A break of this support and I add to hedge shorts

support broken in again

Can someone explain to me why everyone is bearish on gold with a bank failing last night and the bailout being blocked??

The baillout as proposed is really poisoneous for for the system its like a drug for banker.

To pass it, you have to convince enough people that this is the rigth way if that occur, gold must go down before to show that we are deflating a little. That will be the sign that decision makers need to accept this agreement.

trap >> heavy sell stops kept above 910 $ was hit...heavy buy orders kept above 910 $ were taken and it came back..! i would have done this exactly if i was a manipulator..

history >> many people including "wideboy" kept sell at 777 $ with stops at 789 $ ...it spiked it 790 $. and fell to 780 $. ...thus heavy sell stops were blown out n buy orders were taken n gold fell.

next day>> 789 was taken out ..raised till 860 $ check the grapj

its experience

sujith ur 1y bearish view is based on the large downward channel being confirmed right?

is there any other tech indicators or patterns affirming view?
thx

How are you all? I think DOW wants to go to 11500 soon as news is +ve (for the DOW)

sujith ur 1y bearish view is based on the large downward channel being confirmed right?

is there any other tech indicators or patterns affirming view?
thx

yes. the large trendline is at construction. it will keep this decline till 6xx $ then it will break above this trendline and super spike can occur.