Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still holding from yesterday at 860$ cant see this going any higter bank shares at their lowest
they got to buy them are the game is over for us all gold has to fall tomorrow.
Cause all what i think makes sense to me i am going to hold with stoploss of 888$ cause the markets does the opposite to what i think

yvij, i need some solace bro.....
lost a s*** load on gold like u did in past few months, sitting here patiently to go long and now made nothing back when i should have back at least half!!!

wanna tear my eyes out!!

Market loves people like us!

I fist got into gold mid July with £60K to play since everyone was going on about it.

Got sucked in and then it kept falling from $960 to $780 and then bang game over lost everything.

To then see it move up to where it is now in 2 days is heart breaking!

I was in at 790 yesterday but closed out above $800.

If I had held out until $860 i would have been £80k up and back on my feet.

Ba*tards!!!

yvij are you still in from 901? i still long from 900 holding out for need it to get to 950 to get back some dollars i lost this week, oh and do you and others here only deal with huge contracts

:)
yvij are you still in from 901? i still long from 900 holding out for need it to get to 950 to get back some dollars i lost this week, oh and do you and others here only deal with huge contracts

Do one thing! as soon as we are clear and above 910 enter a stop at your entry price to protect you from anymore losses.

Keep moving this stop up with a $10 distance from current price.

Yesterdays high of 893 should now be support!

I'm still in.

Remember yesterdays behaviour and how it just kept creeping up late in the evening.

We should have a repeat!

Watching DOW daily

Same falling wedge as gold had, DOW probing the bottom rail - bought very cheaply call options @ 12000 Oct

now x2 and rising though still very far from in the money :)

also shorted silver again from 12.80

Curry and a pint and on screen breaking news about illegal short sale inquiry and you just know the global PPT are working for Rothschild