FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

only 4 pairs on my screens at moment and worth scalping

GU rebuys
UJ resells
EJ resells
UCAD rebuys

simple options here at moment

EJ sell taking the baton at moment .............10 pips drop in 5 mins ............seen worse :)

gu rebuying at 90...........I would like to see the usd trying harder to fall

I'm just watching that 4 pairs called - still at moment ...that's enough r

if gu cant breach the 4708/9 this time i'd be ready to sell it .............usd looking too bull at moment and turnover could be imminent ................happy to short sell it at 4688

can be more aggressive now as had a good day

N

GU rebuys
UJ resells
EJ resells
UCAD rebuys

only 1 above looking shaky (GU) the others are still all offered

GU still supported at 89........if that breachs I think it will offer a really nice selloff pippage

told you so .............spiked to 83 already .........lock into sells here ........

remember this is an advanced and aggressive trade called on GU sells .......I wouldn't chase it unless I was solid today on pippage and just having fun .....normally I would step back on GU at moment

yen is THE bull guys ......usd as well ..............Euro selling best but gbp catching fast

GU rebuys
UJ resells
EJ resells
UCAD rebuys

ucad disappointing so far ..........90's to 00 ranging .........so you would have to be pretty nifty to be doing ok so far really ............hang in there

N

methinks GU has had a bellyful of taking hits .......... buy above 85 for aggressive trading ...........otherwise I need convincing into the early 90's for a bounce play