FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

2 mins ...lurking .........I like ucad rebuys around 2677's .......

to 90/91 now ...........sorry I missed it personally .......it was a messy stutter move .........if you took it I salute you

back later :)
N

Thanx NVP appreciating the posts. Will have to try this one day.

you are very welcome ...........sorry I havnt been sharing all the details on the exact scalping system here ..........but I will get to that hopefully in 2017 with some scalping courses ....

meanwhile the free indicators are all linked below and people can start to use strengthmeters there

N

morning all ........

overnights

Yen bull to +20's ......low volatility
AUD to -30's ..........low volatility

London early
Yen selling to -20's .....resells
GBP to +15's ....Rebuys
usd looks bull ....buys
cAD bull ...buys

early days

pairs scalping ?.......

so far ive chased the yen bear .............EJ and UJ buys
ive chased the EA Bear
EU sells AU sells looking more promsing as well .......
may swing to gU sells soon

well as you can see every day I post the pairs move around very quickly at times ...........that's the nature of trading low TF's ..........you don't get a chance to sit down and have a cup of tea .....its generally fast and furious .......but then again that's how you can make a lot of pips in limited time ......when you know what you are doing

N

ej sells from 121.64/5 .again reselling from more opps as they come

still happy to resell EA when opps arise ........1570's she sold off again so will keep trading the ranging resells

GJ has been a nice solid resell from 155.00's .........but I will only go to that if I need to ....wait for some retrace / resell opps here

Naff G8 volatility at moment ..........still its still only 7am bar ........

usd bull holding well ..........just keep on the trades already called trading the rebounds

yen and GBP playing silly buggers.........make your minds up guys .........only usd solid here as a bull

au sells coming on more ...........EA switching to buy phase .....let it settle

ucad buys now on offer .........back to low 80's would be nice