FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

reselling the GU at moment and trying to plya UJ and EJ sells .............reselling EA when offered

been a slow one but I'm still ok for day ...........as long as I clear 20-30 pips I'm not fussed ..............50 pips is really what I need a day but I struggle to hit that on just 6-8am slot

cheers all
N

(lol) you want your bread buttered on both sides tell the better half its either work or play :devilish:

given the choice I would now trade F/T ........but this last contract offered till December was a peach and I can work from home

2017 I go F/T trading again :)
N

taking a peek back

as usual the London session is opening up more and more after 8am ........USD has settled into a bear phase and GU has soared to +70 pips from 6am and ucad down to -50's now

yen has been bear as well...........but average moves buying EJ & UJ (as Euro and usd are net bear as well)

G/J is THE buy trade ........but as staed I tend to leave that alone .......you need a big stop to enter and I cant be bothered ........

for me my 6-8am slot is pretty tight normally for pips and I am having to deal with pairs moving no more than 20 pips in that 2 hours ......but that's life until I get more time to trade next year !

N

ok heres the thing on GU .......it does like its ranges at times

4992 - 4607 ............play the range now

EJ supporting rebuys from early 50's ,,,,,,,looking better and better that one

sometimes I chase the breaches on my scalps ..

but mainly I just pick off the bounce trades ?

that's rebuying into falls (Bull trend)
and reselling into bounces north (Bear trends)

not rocket science
N

ok heres the thing on GU .......it does like its ranges at times

4992 - 4607 ............play the range now

GU fell to 92 again in last few minutes .............

its not rocket science :)

N