FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

usd is a pain in the **** at moment .........flat as a pancake ......I have Yen bear cad bull

when the usd index is flat the market ceases to offer opportunities .....not just on usd pairs either ...............with no moves from the greenback you don't get the impetus for traders on other pairs to think about switching trades for better opportunities

back later

my main scalp at moment would be to bopunce buy GU above mid 30's and chase it north

ucad re selling below high 40's

today the best g8 volatitily was so far 7.45 - 9.15 ..rest of time has been severely average

the secret to great trading is knowing when to keep the powder dry and not bleed out lots of poor trades during low volatility ....

i'm better than I used to be ..........but nowhere near perfect !

cheers
N

back later

my main scalp at moment would be to bopunce buy GU above mid 30's and chase it north

ucad went to 52 then BOOM resold to 44.........scalping is for the quick or the dead ..........:)

back later

GU went actually to 25/26 .then rebuying to 32 so far .........again hang in there ..........try to get 5 pips in bag and you are b/e then on balance of contracts

N

GU went actually to 25/26 .then rebuying to 32 so far .........again hang in there ..........try to get 5 pips in bag and you are b/e then on balance of contracts

N

GU now ................4442 :)

live calls gang .........live calls .......:)

ok more live calls here on my scalping thread

all I am saying I suppose is that you can make money scalping .........it just means you need to spend a lot of time finding and perfecting your edge ...........and lots of screen time also perfecting your execution (MM, platform , entries , exits)....till you can do it in your sleep

( I wouldn't recommend the forum posting as well .........but that's my choice !!)

bring it all together and you will be a successful and consistent trader ........

N

always happy to correspond with people trying to learn more about strengthmeters and how I have managed to use it for scalping ..........you all know where I am here anyway

ok back later
N

hey all

London over now .........how did it go for you ?

Index wise the GBP was the rocknroller currency ........it actually sold off to -40's early opening London and has been to + 40's later in session ...and back south again !!!

that's decent volatility !!

Yen has been a decent sell at times to -40's .......

Cad mainly bull later on is session , Euro been trundling south from 8.30 am

pairs scalped

plenty on offer although choppy at times

GU both ways clearly
Ea a solid seller and reseller at times
EJ and UJ buys and rebuys at times
some ucad selling more recently

anyway a decent day for me ....I did ok up to 8am bar and popped in a couple of times to scalp a few more ...........wish I was able to trade a whole London session but not possible at moment

have a good pm session
N

hey all

wont get back to charts now ............

nice action us opens so far .......

CAD is THE BUY ......storming
GBP nice buys a well
Yen and USD steady sells

pairs trading nicely = plenty !

gu buys / UCAD sells / UJ buys.....reflecting the index moves above

cheers
N

morning all....

overnights

GBP spiked earlier to +100's ....back to +50 now
AUD bull so far to +50's
Yen solid sells to -50,s

London from 6am - early doors
GBP selling off from Asian highs to -15's
AUD the buy to +10's
USD bull
EURO bull

Scalping so far ........
i'm on the GU sells .........slow UJ buys......EA sells now .......

scrappy so far
n

watching EG rebuys as well at moment ........yen strengthening for EJ UJ resells

slow tickover so far ......

GBP is the seller , Yen and AUD the main rebuys ......

so I am mainly scalp selling GU , EJ , UJ when opps come

ucad sells coming now

7am bar making its presence felt here ............lets see if all the moves confirm