FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok 8am bar then i'm finished ............will be back later all

cheers BP.....:)

market consolidating hard into 8am bar .........all retracing from earlier

I'm 2 scalps already ahead of the GU buys that stopped out .........you have to scalp when the market offers the volatility ...........quick or dead

nice way to end on the EA sells and a little AU buying

GU I potential rebuy but I need more convicing on GBP bull

ok great session ...............enjoyed flying with everyone on here and FF and babypips today

will see you all later
N

morning all

last session over for the week ..........a little bitty at times but pips were there ..........

if you are looking for nice slow decisions and smooth trends with hours to call the exits

then Forget Scalping :)

its messy , and rough , and whippy ........5 pips for me is my target before locking in trades ......at the most.........you cannot expect more in scalping .....so don't do it

go in with the heart/expectations of a swing trader and you will be boiled alive

totally different mindset and style to other forms of trading ....but very lucrative once you get your act and edge together

have a good day
N

Perhaps can you analyse your trades with pic , so babypippers could know what you are talking about. How about money management aspect of this style of trading? Mind to share your thoughts? Much appreciated.

Joe

let me see what I can do Joe

I am covering 3 forums these days so I spread the time thinner than before .....

I don't publish results anymore for weeklys - as when I have on other forums I get loads of abuse about falsifying them etc etc etc so its not worth the grief these days .....

some people just dont believe that experienced traders can do ok trading most days .......which is crazy to me as anyone will eventually do well trading if they apply themselves over time with a good system and solid execution and discipline etc etc ....like any profession !!!

let me see what I can do
N

yen bear in charge of London at moment ........EJ & UJ re running well