FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

nope it wont play at moment ..................GU messing about as well.......I need a clear signal on something .........EA Sells best at moment

bloody choppy at moment .............EJ and UJ both rejected sells HARD .........GU sells rejected as well............novices beware ........the market will strip you clean this morning ....conserve that ammo until it loosens

usd moving bull mode .......this is promising for European resells

ucad buys , EU sells ........EA Sells ........all promising

ucad is wavering at 3069.......need something to tempt me in for more buys

EU sells Ucad buys .only real options atthis moment .....

10 bloody minutes of USD bull drift and bloody nothing coming ....grrrrrrr

I really really like the prospect of reselling UJ and EJ now ......buckle up

usd STILL bull into 7am bar .........hello ? earth to market !!!!

what ?......don't you guys shout at the screens as well sometimes ?...........hahahahaha

109.12 and 122.19 are the selloff points for the EJ and UJ ......here comes the bar ........also see if the usd goes bull on the clock

usd bull holding .messy .only ucad still in running from earlier calls

overall this morning is very tricky so far gang ........if I had novices or intermediates in tow today they would all be down probably ..........don't beat yourselves up if you are struggling so far his morning ..it always gets better as London warms up

N

tis morning ais all about classic scalping ..grabbing 5 pips or less where you can ......no home runs yet

N

gu offered from mid 30's to 25/36 now ....still not exactly a pipfest !!!

as I said earlier this week.......if you get a run on the usd it should be easily enough to put a lot of pips in the bag ...........but only Cad and GBP offering any promise so far this morning...ZZZZZZz