FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all ..London morning done

became trickier and trickier as morning went on ........

EA buys came back for more , and beliee it or not I have been trying to resell Gu all along the way .......

EJ and UJ early buys have never really come back either ........

bring on us opens .........

N

neil ----- looking back on F think the only thing that he brought to most was the TW . apart from that :rolleyes:

hey dude ..........I still keep in touch with peter .......hes doing very well elsewhere

the thing is (and I get this with a lot of trading mates) ..........most great traders are one off's ..........they have become excellent at trading because all the years and rules are hardwired in ...........they can see stuff without trying too hard...its all automatic to them ...like driving in a car ..they can do it in their sleep

I tried F's approach and it was too complicated and complex for me .......and i'm too damn set in my own systems and ways :)

so I took what I could from it .........(which actually was very valuable when I was transitioning to scalping - peter helped me a lot) and then kept running my own systems / strategies

this is something I am struggling with myself at the moment re potential mentoring in 2017 ..........I have been running a pilot with someone just trying to teah them scalping and so far they are pulling their hair out with me ..........everytime they say to me "why did you do that ?" .....I add more rules .........

so nothing is THAT simple in trading...........and if I feel I cant teach it in 2017 because its too much subjective ability/experience in play ..... then I wont be doing it

good point you raise mate :)
N

yen bear getting hammered last 30 mins or so ......ej and uj buys coming good again

hey all ..London morning done

became trickier and trickier as morning went on ........

EA buys came back for more , and beliee it or not I have been trying to resell Gu all along the way .......

EJ and UJ early buys have never really come back either ........

bring on us opens .........

N

booming now :)

early us session has seen a booming gbp bull , USD sold off so far and yen coming south fast

GU buys the big play so far

mega busy at moment gang so not much trading going on ............back tomorrow

N

morning all

overnights
GBP took a hit...........to -60's overnight
yen , USD most others all bull session

London 6am .......
gbp the buy as it tries to fight back.....to +15's
yen been south .....nzd , Cad .....
flatlining usd ..........scrappy action ........

pairs scalped since 6am .......
been on the GU buys .......I wam nervous though of the next sell phase when it comes from Asian session ..tight scalps

Ea is active ..........selling EA initially bit now its a buy phase .....euro is volatile this morning

yen still net near London.......but I am anticipating a bull play soon following the bull usd so far

I am watching EJ / UJ buys as well guys

tricky morning so far ........but as usual it will open up in next hour or so for easier pips (usually after I finish my core 2 hours :))

N

morning all

overnights
GBP took a hit...........to -60's overnight
yen , USD most others all bull session

London 6am .......
gbp the buy as it tries to fight back.....to +15's
yen been south .....nzd , Cad .....
flatlining usd ..........scrappy action ........

pairs scalped since 6am .......
been on the GU buys .......I wam nervous though of the next sell phase when it comes from Asian session ..tight scalps

Ea is active ..........selling EA initially but now its a buy phase .....euro is volatile this morning

yen still net near London.......but I am anticipating a bull play soon following the bull usd so far

I am watching EJ / UJ buys as well guys

tricky morning so far ........but as usual it will open up in next hour or so for easier pips (usually after I finish my core 2 hours :))

N

EA buys in lay

messy action ...........euro is the monster bull at moment ....unusual

yen is bull now as well.........

i'll stay on EA buys ...........(nice rebuy off 4726/7 S levels)

UJ sells

EU offered but that pair sends me to sleep ............:)

GU is a net sell phase guys ............just let it wake up a little .i'm range selling off high 3180s at moment

N

if gu breaches into the 3190's I will look to start buying it ..last chance for resells

ok I am in gu buy mode now ............watching for 7.30 bar coming as well