FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

45-50 mins of bull usd now under pressure .........looking to go bull GBP here guys

N

i'll try to work it north now ..........rebuying on opportunities ......

Ea selling aggressively as well

technically I should've waited for the retrace on GU ..........but was impatient

3292..............mea culpa

neil how many forums do you visit ------- you must be one of those super humans from south of england ------- hope you are not like the flicking tv footy panel still talking about 66 ----- do wish a bookie would offer odds on that ,why would we not need to trade as it would be a no brainer, remind me who beat england this year (lol)

neil how many forums do you visit ------- you must be one of those super humans from south of england ------- hope you are not like the flicking tv footy panel still talking about 66 ----- do wish a bookie would offer odds on that ,why would we not need to trade as it would be a no brainer, remind me who beat england this year (lol)

3-4 forums ...but not all at once ...........as I said before .if I open up my charts to trade say 8 pairs I cannot post as well.........but 2-3 pairs is pretty easy alongside posting ...........and it keeps my speed up

this is scalping..........for the quick or the dead :smart:

N

usd is fiddling about now ..no confidence in it of indeed the current G8 correlation patterns

back later ........
N

hahahahaha..........:LOL:

I'm running up to 50+ viewing on both Babypips and FF......... so yes it can be a little quieter here on T2win sometimes

N

neil do your reply posts here appear on those other forums ( if they do the members must be thinking who is this BP nutter:cheesy:

action since 9.30 last posts ..........

AUD holds bull , USD sold off , Yen sold off , GBP dropped like a stone but now recovering
Euro slowly climbing north

Pairwise that means the only consistent performer since 6am opens is the EA bear machine with 90 pips fall..........

AU bull run up approx. 40 pips from 6am as well..........but that's about it

mainly more range trade going on elsewhere if any decent pips to be made

N

neil do your reply posts here appear on those other forums ( if they do the members must be thinking who is this BP nutter:cheesy:

sometimes ............I have to post real quickly (naturally).......most forums seem to appreciate the banter and flow from the feedback I get .....

N

2 seconds to scalp.........lets see

USd is net bear ...........i'm looking at Euro buys , aussie buys , GBP buys

bounces

EU 1129
GU 3280
AU 7228

right hang on lets look at my triggers

N