Fx 2008

Well heres the chart first blue long from previous short 468, red reversal,(Hardest trade for me to take ) aqua discretionary snatch exit. Wait for another short entry as my setups now in sell mode.

ww4wt5.png

anyone pulled up a daily usdcad chart and seen the converging trend lines. the up sloping and the down sloping the downsloping being the bottom line of a channel?

See if it sells off, my setup usually holds for hours, unless it gets turned like today of course. Shortski mode now though.

see what happens

finally, well if you like trend lines theres plenty there for you i was expecting it to go about 10 pips lower than it did so not in but will probably look to get in next week at some point now

hmm bit annoying - had my eye on that for a few days which is unusual and looks like ive missed it still better to be out wishing you were in etc tempting to put the 60 pip stop in but knowing i never keep hold of a position for more than about 50 pips not much point

probably give up on it now maybe try to find an entry on the smaller time frames next week nothing in mind at the mo

yeah makes sense if any doubts exist. not too fond of Friday afternoons myself. Well apart from the fact Ice cold beer is not too far off.

hmm looks like one of them pin bar things coming off 156. eyeballing it looks like its got the fluence with it at that mark

Last edited:
yes i saw that earlier almost mentioned it on tds thread but will be suprised if it has the legs to crack 75. havent read through that thread whats it supposed to do after its formed i mean how far is expected to go etc?

wont stop me buying just curious - probably be more fun fading someone who has 90% strike rate anyway ;)