FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
rav700 said:
465.......................................Jacinto.................A reversal just like the other day ha......I would be shocked if that happened even my signals are sending me short but its the trend that scares me....

can be wrong, but, there you go, thats what i see.

29Investments said:
Got a pull back target in mind ?

I'm still waiting for that pull back too and rolling my eyes.

However, after those housing starts, I've jumped long into gold which I think will brake out of 660 based on robust housing and continued $ weakness.

I'd be interested in that pull back target too. 555 maybe for 21% fib retrace?

29Investments said:
4CAST have it rolling over at 9590 - they have been very accurate lately

thats because i sell them the signals :cheesy:

i already got a loss on this. used a tight stop. out. if it happens, good. have fun.

Right then gone short with a tight stop, let's see this baby go down (so to speak ;)) not sure on target yet will calculate in a bit

29Investments said:
Thanks - Hope it happens, made the dreaded mistake of trying to short an expected pullback and it starting to hurt a little :|

Been there done it seen it...

My MAs aren't even close together let alone touching. They are saying put your foot down but I haven't the bottle to go in now long now. (Making up for pips on gold though). Problem with setting a target is one feels obliged to take them.

I think a short might be due any 5/10 mins now... though I wouldn't like to cross swords with my MAs. Much rather they crossed for me :cheesy:

Watching waiting and listening...

Rock on DC. You're the man :)

Just gone short now at 585 when price crossed both MAs.

Now expecting my MAs to cross over to confirm direction.

That's on my 5min charts.