dax weekly since 2012

uptrend in tact.

trendline resistance still intact also

Attachments

• DAX weekly.png
    DAX weekly.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 65
quite an immense bullish channel in tact since 2009 on SP500

tested with lows at 18xx area channel held, test of upside 2250 in run up to Xmas??

Attachments

• spx weekly chart.png
    spx weekly chart.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 74
Only with a tight stop around 17788 that was one of the targets that I indicated yesterday...

It seems to have hit the trendlines I mentioned, but its had a slow reaction so far and didn't really look a good top IMO in terms of formation so far...

May have another attempt at a high tomorrow if we dont see a reasonable sell off today.. My higher targets resistance are 17880 to 17930..

Yesterday after the Fed report the Dow declined straight away at a level of 17715 and fell close to the Prior weekly Lows to hot around 17550.. then re ralllied back up to 17880 ish... I am not sure if that was big boys manipulation but they sure made it tricky...

On the Dow there is a trendline from the May and July Highs that will be at about the 17780 to 17800 level that I just noticed...if it gets there and reacts..

IT MAY be crossing that other longer term trendline that I indicated coming from 2011 lows....and if it is...and the market hits it.... I think we will either see fast decline or a further strong continuation....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...ading-ideas-discussions-1101.html#post2648338

I didn't get a welcome. Just a STFU

Anyway welcome and good luck. Whilst I'm posting anyone short on the DOW?

Last edited: