FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I was doing some analysis last night off the back off something i saw on Twitter. The 1 hour chart from move up from NFP last week, pretty much has followed the same pattern as NFP September 2013 on 1hr TF (Spike down, then a few days of pump). Makes for some interesting reading. if it's to continue with the same pattern, it would suggest that SPX may hit 1920 possibly ending of this week or next. Who knows, but a very good observation nonetheless.

I was doing some analysis last night off the back off something i saw on Twitter. The 1 hour chart from move up from NFP last week, pretty much has followed the same pattern as NFP September 2013 on 1hr TF (Spike down, then a few days of pump). Makes for some interesting reading. if it's to continue with the same pattern, it would suggest that SPX may hit 1920 possibly ending of this week or next. Who knows, but a very good observation nonetheless.
ya need to take out 1970 first

a pump or a dump

1qr33o.gif

10k will sort out a few weak bulls ...lol

a pump or a dump

I'm having a very difficult day with the DAX, I just can't read it

We're sitting at the bottom of yesterday's pump and in all fairness we haven't dumped as much as one would have hoped since yesterday. I was expecting at least 300 points down yesterday into chronic's 9800 region but we're like in no man's land. :confused:

Downtrend is there but we're sitting on a pivot. Only the brave need to apply here.

My sentiment is interim long and a good bull rinsing with a big drop. Good luck to all those trading I can't be doing this

I'm having a very difficult day with the DAX, I just can't read it

We're sitting at the bottom of yesterday's pump and in all fairness we haven't dumped as much as one would have hoped since yesterday. I was expecting at least 300 points down yesterday into chronic's 9800 region but we're like in no man's land. :confused:

Downtrend is there but we're sitting on a pivot. Only the brave need to apply here.

My sentiment is interim long and a good bull rinsing with a big drop. Good luck to all those trading I can't be doing this

9854...could be a test
we have 9884 supp area from this morning and 9954 res from this morning

10k looming..possibly
those seem to be todays areas..uneless bad/good news

9800 was hopeful for yday. Today - I'd say it's pretty possible - who knows.

10010 area of interest for the afternoon if it pumps there.

10k and 2005 on spx are biggish res areas...imho
possible move to 1970 on the cards....who knows
underneath 9854 is 9833 area
10038 -10059 another big res area

Last edited:
Would you like price on OTC cash index(s), or futures?

Edit:
FDAX Z5 close 9937.5
OTC Dax feed close 9938.6

Thanks buddy... marries up with what I have and how the DAX itself is screwing me. :LOL:

Good luck guys, I'm out will be watching only

Not sure if we get a pullback
Breadth indicators look reasonably good
1970 might hold it
Lets see