FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

horizontal res from 17/09 at 2017-2022
bears getting rinsed..big time
2012-2017 was a prev supp
will that hold it ??

Nice pumping. Looking like this is the final leg up on my count. Looking for a target area in that 10383 for completion of a cycle. See yellow box posted a weeks back

The US Indexes on the Dow / SPX still continued their rally since the Low made on the 29th Sept. from about 15900 level to 17100... so far a 1200 point move.

I think we may see a top form into later today or into this weekend and see some sort of sell off from Sunday 11th or Monday 12th Oct.

Then it maybe a case of trying to predict October Options expiry...if that may be a high or low.

On the Dow I have 3 main price levels that my analysis indicates.

Lower resistance suggests = 17230.... above that Mid resistance = 17367...
Between these levels I have a few calculations suggesting this should be a strong resistance area.

If that breaks...then initially I am looking between 17600/17700 on a higher level.

On the Higher level , there is an interesting Trendline forming from a Oct 2011 low that also hit the Oct 2014 low as support.... and sometimes we see such trendlines hit later as resistance points. For this weekend my calculations suggest that would be at about 17630.

Last edited:
dax
into the open

262qmxh.gif

care with shorts...as we said yesterday
no sign of a top as yet
mauve is 10073-10095 area
then 10029-10051 area
looks a tad overbought
10073 supp area looks reasonable for now..no guarantees

was looking hard yesterday for any signs of a bull trap on spx...did not happen
took the pp/f signals which were bullish
thinking that area on latest chart might hold it...it held off a mid pattern rally....lets see
it needs to stay above 2k area latest breakout area on chart posted

Last edited:
dax in the sweet spot

2n6xhew.gif

2 months of data..close plot end of day
10089 is breakout area on that chart...there now