FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

10369 area is the top
if you polt the close...that is where it all stops
lets see what happens
1960 area on spx

got 10390/10400, not much after that until 10655, 11k target for the bulls if it gathers momentum later in the week.

remains to be seen if this another pull back in bearish trend or a low formed and we go back in the range.

Hi gents, I 've been looking at your messages for a while and feel like I am hiding in a hedge peaking in someone's front room if I dont say Hi. I too trade the dax, looking for trends and levels that might hold just like most of you seem to. I try and keep it simple as I'm not too sharp.

for more meaningful posts look elsewhere :)

Hi gents, I 've been looking at your messages for a while and feel like I am hiding in a hedge peaking in someone's front room if I dont say Hi. I too trade the dax, looking for trends and levels that might hold just like most of you seem to. I try and keep it simple as I'm not too sharp.

Welcome Sir! All contributions welcome :)

welcome:cheesy::)

dax daily, series of HL since the spike low in to 9500.

Attachments

• daily dax.png
    daily dax.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 126
For DAX to make a HH needs to get above 10380-400 imo.

So key question HH or LH remains?

However, given the data and performance of the European markets when the US opens and joins the rally it can well fly.