FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

2it35e1.png

If you look on the middle of that chart, you can see price coiling up. We've got draghi speaking tomorrow - if he announces more QE, I'm pretty sure we'll see a rally to that 10350 area. After that, dax needs to decide whether it want to pump or dump...generally a big coil like that normally goes in the direction of the trend...so that means more down action.

The key moment will be Tuesday and Wednesday...China announce trade, CPI etc - check your economic calendars. If it's to follow all the news we've been hearing so far, it should be a bad number lol you know what that means, more tank...

Ignore the bigger wedge- that will change as time goes on...it's just so i don't forget :LOL:

No bias as usual, just the price action

We saw the moves (up and down rallies) from Tuesday, market makers couldn't fool us with it's fakes. Got our tank Albeit 2 days early.

dax behaved well there. trade off resistance nicely. me done for the day.

Labour day Monday US closed.

Marginally a better day than yesterday but was stand off-ish to say the least.
Should have creamed much more but was a busy on and off day so didn't do much.

Looks like the boxy side-ways move in place to me.

Think 10000 or PP-S2 9968 should hold as DAX looking OS??? (y)

Attachments

• DAX_1H_150904_1829.GIF
    DAX_1H_150904_1829.GIF
    29.2 KB · Views: 86
arywx.png

Update on chart posted 2 days ago.

The move to 10390 was a fake, didn't fool us - bit annoying i didn't have this live at work otherwise probably would have left my trade to run.

Wedge pattern worked very well. S&P has broken it's own so we could see further downside next week IMHO. We've got China data coming out on Tuesday / Wednesday. I genuinely think we could see a test of the lows, possibly lower lows.

Reactions: 2be
into the open
do we break higher and test the downtrend/aqua ?
or do we break lower
no real trend change as yet...but could recoil

3128so4.gif

last signal was bullish

ok..
so ..need to see where the latest breakout/upwards...yellow horizontal ...it is pulling back
see if we get NO bearish signal on this pullback...although we could get a fake bearish signal from marketmakers...
in that case..beware of supp levels...they might not hold...and you get pulled into a bear trap
this is bear trap setup..if it breaks lower..why...cos there are bullish and bearish signals within the latest pattern

trading a possible bear trap...mark the lower supp levels and look for a bullish divergence on retest of the lows.
bull trap..watch the moves upwards to res levels.bearish divergence on retest of highs..
there is a stack of horizontal res
supports..difficult to judge the mood

Last edited: