FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

where are we on dow? this is the best ive got

7aec4d47421b6d401a018dc37ef18091.png

looks like morning trading set-ups for DAX have been there, not so much this afternoon.
Missed the long set up from today's L and short has not been confirmed yet.

after watching PM question time and the budget there is little doubt as to what is the preferred option imho

Victim mentality does not get anyone far even if one feels entitled to many kitchens :LOL::LOL::LOL::cheesy:
a little joke at somebody's else expanse, actually I do not care if people have many kitchens, more the better

after watching PM question time and the budget there is little doubt as to what is the preferred option imho

Victim mentality does not get anyone far even if one feels entitled to many kitchens :LOL::LOL::LOL::cheesy:
a little joke at somebody's else expanse, actually I do not care if people have many kitchens, more the better

Watched it myself, funny at times, I know which side of the fence I will be positioning myself as well.:)

Reactions: 2be
Jessie, whats your position to drawback from the the opening position, the 912 trade went 60 against you.

Hi Dinos

I have one last position running from 12145 covering my 912 one... as long as under the red line in my chart I am short... if breached red line I am out... I understand there will be lots of volatility.....

nickbk sounding like postman must be catching

Not sure about that, but posting all day on play money trades and having selective amnesia doesn't cut it. Some good posters here though.

Jeffre not worshiping play trades doesn't make me a bad guy...

some wild stuff in the dow in the last week
2 fakes
price now at prev breakout point/aqua

2lcmc1g.gif

man alive !! I'm growing a beard here, have we got a little cup forming ? (dax)

Not sure about that, but posting all day on play money trades and having selective amnesia doesn't cut it. Some good posters here though.

Jeffre not worshiping play trades doesn't make me a bad guy...

thank gosh you are coming here to see Some good posters and take useful information and leave un-useful ones.... :LOL:

S500
noise removed
could go either way
wont know until we get a test of 2083-2090 area
2050 supp area
trend is down..this is a recoil in a downtrend..at this point

x6bspt.gif

dax getting juicy now
we got a downside vertical count activated today/aqua column
as its against upside counts then direction is uncertain
here is the good stuff...direction uncertai is lots of volatility
6r0phv.gif

thank gosh you are coming here to see Some good posters and take useful information and leave un-useful ones.... :LOL:

Of course I could comment but you will end up saying you were playing and only next week will you mean it..
Done?