FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Genuinely think we are going to see a massive move to the upside next week. PA seems to suggest bears are running out of steam. Will post chart later. But bears are running out of room. Zoom out on 1 hour if you can't wait lol

That's strange because I was thinking bulls running out snorts. :cheesy:

Also, thinking charts look bullish but no real updraft, which is good as slow descend is good for the markets rather than shock free falls.

Genuinely think we are going to see a massive move to the upside next week. PA seems to suggest bears are running out of steam. Will post chart later. But bears are running out of room. Zoom out on 1 hour if you can't wait lol
lets have the chart..thnks

dax
30 min data
there is an active vertical count to 11532 area

2ciitso.gif

in p/f terms there is an active vertical count from the column of "X"s with 13/aqua
that is active
price pulled back from prev supp which you can see from the chart
no bearish signal has been given ..as yet

Attillas long entry was the real sweet spot for a swing trade
1.he got the sweet spot...change of trend
2.no negative signal has been given on the p/b
if that holds..it is a 500 point swing trade...possibly a bit bumpy...nevertheless a real sweetie
that is how you swing trade...you have to look for the change of trend and hit the sweet spot

Thanks Mr D, that's two days in a row I got long calls correct. Perhaps it's my aversion to them makes me picky picky. Didn't take today's but good encouragement does wonders for my reluctance to do so in the future.

fwiw - it was a perfect setup as per chart below. Pin bars at tops and bottoms clear sign of psychological warfare win/lose rejection signs for the PP R/S levels between bears and bulls etc. Especially when they are isolated and not supported either side.

+ confirmed with RSI OBOS indicator.

+ at a clear PP-S1 @ 10926 support level.

When the stars line up as such - I may consider taking longs. In the passed I got whipped by longs and shorts. However, felt a little directionless today so safety first, shorts seemed the safer option.

Have a great weekend guys and same again next week. (y)

Attachments

• DAX_5m_150814_1915.GIF
    DAX_5m_150814_1915.GIF
    39.7 KB · Views: 122
In my own time...

But back to what we were saying earlier about the big move of some sort...

PA was getting compressed getting ready for a pop of some sort (see wedge and at time we posted. Broken out of it now). Downtrend from this morning has been taken out and a new upward trend has been formed.
24q3dcx.png

Gap
11154 to 11274
The top end of that gap window could be tricky
Think the gap will get closed quickly

spx 60 min data over the last month

15s5wes.gif

5 column moving average/not shown has turned upwards
ma supp area is 2084

Last edited:
note the long columns of "X" and "O"s between 5th and 12th August....treats galore from the China Syndrome
two falling knives...long columns of "O"s were caught
great recoil from those falling knives

there we are/// slightly bullish bias workin well
nice pump so far
spx and dax

Last edited: