FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Attachments

• DOW_17MARV4.jpg
    DOW_17MARV4.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 182
Hi 2be, thanks for your post, It's good to see you around the threads.
My first post was a 'thank you to all' for all their input & I did mention you in that first post 4 years ago, blimey...4 years, I'm still alive !!

It's slowly clicking together, but I have another main income from a small business, so it's tricky to put as much time into this as I'd like, plus my time outside of this arena is very important, so I'm in no rush.

I'll keep an eye on your US close thread.

Good luck to you all tonight if you are on US watch

Hi Tokyojoe,
You are very welcome,
Time goes so fast, 4 years!!!
Actually my trading approach have not changed so much, less indicators possibly.
But trend, gearing and market structure are the foundation of all of my approaches. Trading less FX, gold and oil and more indices now.
Good to hear from you.
My best wishes,
2be

which can be a good shorting point...

I am waiting for the close at 8:00pm (London) from which I will work out tomorrows possible entry levels. It Might be a range bound Wed with a pop up to re-test the Fri H.
We shall see.
Shall have some fun seeing bucket shops manipulating the price, on range bound days it is more visible. So may be some arbitrage scalping? If I feel brave or stupid.:LOL:

I am waiting for the close at 8:00pm (London) from which I will work out tomorrows possible entry levels. It Might be a range bound Wed with a pop up to re-test the Fri H.
We shall see.
Shall have some fun seeing bucket shops manipulating the price, on range bound days it is more visible. So may be some arbitrage scalping? If I feel brave or stupid.:LOL:

Tomorrow we have following data coming out, surely there will be load of volatility....

FOMC Economic Projections
FOMC Statement
Federal Funds Rate
FOMC Press Conference

the rally to prev supp and then the p/b
a minor p/b and bulls come in for that 17908 area

241uhjm.gif

Same with DOW... might hit upper channel but still bearish pattern as long as inside channel...

Attachments

• DOW_17MARV5.jpg
    DOW_17MARV5.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 187
Tomorrow FED statement ,USD and oil will be dominating for the rest of the week.... DOW looks bearish... chart coming...

FTSE
-------

6860 is sweet sell area... chances are that FTSE can breach 6860 and jump to 6900 only to fail and come back under 6860... so I would sell there...target 6720....

under 6860 FTSE remains bearish...

Attachments

• FTSE_18MARV1.jpg
    FTSE_18MARV1.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 269
DOW
---------------
DOW in bearish formation,17900 test failed, expected to break 17800 and next stop 17650.

Breach of 17900 turns into long setup, looks unlikely...

Attachments

• DOW_18MARV1.jpg
    DOW_18MARV1.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 196
DAX
------------
DAX chart has not changed much since my last post, still in the bearish flag formation, further down side expected. Breach of 11900 would take to 11700.

Attachments

• DAX_18MARV1.jpg
    DAX_18MARV1.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 172