FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

See 30 min chart. There's our answer haha what a move down. Broke our trend so took some on the breakout. Magic

here is my 30 min chart

qz5bhk.gif

Price getting squeezed between that new minor downtrend that started on Monday and recoil from yday. Waiting to pop or dump. At work so can't post chart but see 30 mins on candle chart.

DAX on 15m - charts holidng PP @ 11161.

RSI tapering off and looks like it will bounce again once it gets to oversold territory.

Today looks like an up day if PP holds. Expecting US open to lift it too. :rolleyes:

Addenda: and all withing 5 mins, PP has been breached. Now at 11150. Oscillating around PP...

Attachments

• DAX_15m_150729_1326.GIF
    DAX_15m_150729_1326.GIF
    32.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
With pending home sales falling the steam is slowly leaving the market. Upside is limited. Downside is a precipice...

PP-R1 @ 2104 seems like pie in the sky.

I fancy 2084s soon. (n)

Yep today likely to be an up day. Usually is when the Fed talks to steady the markets.

Not like September move will shock the market. However, any dovish comments or mention of Oct/Nov/Dec will shift market up I reckon.

here is some great price action
best trade of the day

Sainsbury’s is currently running three different promotions which you can combine – known as code stacking. So until Sun 2 Aug newbies to Sainsbury’s online can effectively get champagne for £4.17 a bottle – the cheapest we’ve ever seen it. Though you have to buy at least six. Even if you’re an existing Sainsbury’s online customer, you can still get it for £7.50 a bottl