FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

98riu8.gif

chart coincides with the res hit overnight
seems to look right
have eliminated noise by using close plot and log% boxes
lets see what happens

from that chart
you can see the support clearly
at 2078 /close it will print an upward column of "X"s.In theory this could be big res area
but..it still looks bearish until we get the 2078 print on the close
ignore the numbers they are dates
charts are for general feel of the market

that is the latest breakout on 15 min
we either break higher or bull test
keep an eye on spx to see if it breaks 2078 area
somehow i am not sure

quick scalps long in the pre-market - wasn't hanging around. A few months back I would have though. Just gotta keep your head in these kind of situations

Maidin mhaith go léir :)

DAX - 4H Charts - PP levels.

Concur with previous comments and think the zeros will be key battle lines today and we'll have consolidation in anticipation of a deal.

11300 likey to be key R followed by 11400s.
PP-R1 @ 11429 - This will also mean it has caught up to levels from two weeks ago 29th June when the whole show started.

PP @ 11067 may be tested if we get negative noises. Based on RSI - looking a little over-bought now as it happens.

Personally, will not be risking open positions on DAX like I did last week expecting a YES from the referendum. :eek:

Attachments

• DAX_4H_150710_sod.GIF
    DAX_4H_150710_sod.GIF
    44.9 KB · Views: 131
DAX - Daily Chart - PP Levels.

Big down trend is clear on daily charts.

fwiw - Expecting a LH followed by further falls in the longer TFs. Still feeling the darkside and it's not even December yet. :)

Attachments

• DAX_D_150710_sod.GIF
    DAX_D_150710_sod.GIF
    32.6 KB · Views: 126
11140 was a breakout area in the premarket - it's also historical horizontal support - look like a good play to me. 11020 is also trend sup -

SPX - Daily Chart - PP levels.

SPX has broken out of the downward trend line and is in a sideways move below previous lows as highlighted in yellow.

2070s is a key S/R area that has held for a long time. I think it may try for 2084 but seems hard pushed to reach 2090s or 2100s.

It may put in a LH trying for the blue line around 2107 which is PP-R3 but I'll be setting short sell limits following it up all the way. It will have to reach beyond 2030/40s before I become bullish. Short of finding new life on Mars not sure what can do that? I would like to keep an open mind. :cheesy:

Needless to say I favour a retest of 2047 PP-S1 sooner or later.

Finally, resting at PP-S3 @ 2017 doesn't seem like stretch of the imagination anymore. Especially on Monday if no deal.

We are at the cusp of a new era :cool:

Attachments

• SPX_D_150710_sod.GIF
    SPX_D_150710_sod.GIF
    37.7 KB · Views: 114
DOW - Daily Chart - PP Levels

DOW is showing clear trend reversal imo. Even if we have Grexit deal and China stabilises, thinking it will be very difficult for it to break above 18034 - PP-R3

In the absence of a deal or if one is reached eventually expecting a pull back below 17500s which have held thus far.

PP-S3 @ 17273 looks reasonable to me. I think we are seeing controlled moves down.

fwiw As before expecting up and then down moves.

Attachments

• DOW_D_150710_sod.GIF
    DOW_D_150710_sod.GIF
    34.6 KB · Views: 108