Attachments

• dax2.png
    dax2.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 62
DAX - 4H Charts - PP Levels.

Indicators show upward move still strong. Expecting;

PP-R2 @ 10950 to be hit followed by
PP-R3 @ 11043

This is got to be on news of a deal. Apparently Tsipras is now ok with removing his red line on Pension reform. (y)

Also, haircut on debt to reviewed in October after implementation of reforms or else.

No **** Sherlock comes to mind. Who knows what made him change his mind. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DAX_4H_150709_1039.GIF
    DAX_4H_150709_1039.GIF
    38.2 KB · Views: 57
SPX - 4H Chart - PP Levels.

SPX bouncing off previous PP-S3 from 2050 region.

PP is now 2058 and it is above this level. Similary on expectation of a deal it's on the rise I reckon. China has seen a rebound too. So reasons to be cheerful.

Next target is PP-R1 @ 2072 (magnetic as some would say (y))

Beyond that we have 2092 as PP-R2 but I feel the green line 2084 is likely to be a better R/S from past hits.

We are moving sideways imo and breakout from either 2084 / 2045 likely to signal new levels.

Attachments

• SPX_4H_150709_1056.GIF
    SPX_4H_150709_1056.GIF
    26.1 KB · Views: 59
DOW - 4H Chart - PP Levels.

DOW looking bearish having made LH and LLs.

Having a small retrace but feel it needs to get above 17700s and breach the downward sloping green line.

Next target is PP-R1 @ 17705

Seems to be wavering a little.

Technicals are waiting for new data and new deal imo.

Attachments

• DOW_4H_150709_1110.GIF
    DOW_4H_150709_1110.GIF
    33.5 KB · Views: 59
Other stuff...

Iran negotiations are on the rocks... Not sure of outcome??? I don't believe the US wants a deal. Oil industry influencing government responses imo. Iran is not happy with easing of sanctions, not enough offered to Iran basically. We have an oil glut and can see no reason why add to it. Suspect it's simply an exercise to have a feel on how desperate Iran is perhaps and establish contacts? Neutral at this point on oil and waiting to find new level.

Gold bounced off 1145s back to 1160s. Keep hearing risk-off but I'm feeling risk-on. Will maintain long bias on gold.

Asia bounce good as 30% is more than reasonable fall for bubbles to come off highs. What this masks is US and EU markets on historic highs for p/e ratings and I don't buy the hype. We need to retrace 10-20% too and I suspect China will then have another dip.

Yields showing mixed moves. Key being Italy and Spain marginally up but no worry of big rises. ECB standing behind the rule adhering remaining countries who are indebted.

Overall feeling neutral to bullish today. :|
Day or rest I think. :whistling
Tomorrow should be interesting followed by the weekend. :idea:

chart is of dax
30 min data
from these inputs we have a cluster at 11020 area/trendlines
horizontal res at 10964 area

jj1z69.gif

trouble with trendlines on time based charts..candle/bar
they dont maintain the aspect ratio

DAX at 10950...

Should come off it a little and then press on to 11043 - PP-R3.

SPX not following much.

Re: trend lines, it's simply to highlight interesting areas of possible consolidation R/S. More touches to the trend line and longer period it's in place then the more significance it carries.

PP and BB I think are better for pointing out similar areas and market consolidation for R/S levels. Fibs good pointers too.