FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

FTSE breached 6800 overnight, but lets see the opening action.. if establishes above 6800 after open or not...

Attachments

• FTSE_17MARV1.jpg
    FTSE_17MARV1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 118
The big news Monday is we got another official Hindenburg Omen, as we got the second observation in two days, which means there are now three separate official H.O. potential stock market crash signals all on the clock at the same time, the first came in December, the second came in January and now the third is effective as of March 16th. This is something I have not seen before. This means the stock market sits in an extremely unhealthy condition at this time. This, along wth the convergence of so many cycle turn indicators approaching over the next few weeks, and the completion of two Jaws of Death patterns at this same time, the odds are high that something big is about to affect the stock market and economy. This is one amazing convergence of independent warning signs.
From Robert Mchugh
www.technicalindecatorindex.com

The big news Monday is we got another official Hindenburg Omen, as we got the second observation in two days, which means there are now three separate official H.O. potential stock market crash signals all on the clock at the same time, the first came in December, the second came in January and now the third is effective as of March 16th. This is something I have not seen before. This means the stock market sits in an extremely unhealthy condition at this time. This, along wth the convergence of so many cycle turn indicators approaching over the next few weeks, and the completion of two Jaws of Death patterns at this same time, the odds are high that something big is about to affect the stock market and economy. This is one amazing convergence of independent warning signs.
From Robert Mchugh

would be interesting... lets see :cheesy:

EUR/USD gearing up... breakout of 10620 level would be long...

Strong USD will have impact on DAX and DOW as well...

Attachments

• EURUSD_17MARV1.jpg
    EURUSD_17MARV1.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 139
From Robert Mchugh

Doc, pop and drop???

morning Jessi, blimey, you do put in some hours mate.

will be back at 9.30am ish

today I will mostly be trying not to premat....ly ejacu....

That short entry I had at 4pm ish yesterday was never retested, will have to stick to the discipline

hope you've been banking points